Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An post delivery to england

Options
  • 26-01-2006 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is meant for here but feel free to move it.

I have a envelope (football jersey) that needs to be in england tomorrow.

Can An Post make sure it is there??

I need it registered also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Trampas wrote:
    Not sure if this is meant for here but feel free to move it.

I have a envelope (football jersey) that needs to be in england tomorrow.

Can An Post make sure it is there??

I need it registered also
    I doubt it. You would only have a 60% chance of it being somewhere in Ireland tomorrow let alone the UK.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

DHL will probably be able to get it there by tomorrow, but will cost u a fair few extra quid than an post .
    DHL can offer guaranteed delivery times in the U.k but again the cost will increase
    Dont know if this helps you but certainly wouldnt rely with the Irish postal service to get it there.It will be lucky to reach the sorting office in ireland by tomorrow ,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭Trampas

As it was an Po Box they would only do swift and told me it would take 2 days.

€8

Thanks for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Trampas wrote:
    As it was an Po Box they would only do swift and told me it would take 2 days.

€8

Thanks for the replies
    Please let us know how long it takes.

MrP

Advertisement