Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Speedball 2 Info

Options
  • 26-01-2006 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm starting to make a game based on Speedball 2. It's not going to be much, but it'll give me something to do in work.

Anyway, I was trying to find info on Speedball 2 on the net but can't get anything other than the basics. I'm looking for stuff like team names and player names etc. I've lost my copy of the game, so I'm going to have to dig it out, but, being lazy, I'm looking for an easier way.

Does anyone know anything about the game or know of any fan sites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I have no idea if we're allowed link to game manuals or not. Do a google for "Speedball 2 Team Names" and you should get a result.

I don't know about player names though. I don't anyone has taken the time to transcribe that information onto the net.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Try www.gamefaqs.com

Usually lots of detailed info in these.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Google was no help and sadly neither was GameFaq.

And one of the guys from BitMap Brothers I was talking to said I shouldn't be using any Speedball 2 references. :( Stupid intellectual property laws! :mad:

Ah well, I'll have to move on to Plan B.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The team you took control of was called Brutal Deluxe. You played against The Enforcers, Super Nashwan, Lethal Formula and Fatal Justice among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Again a google for "Speedball 2 Team Names" will return at least one result on the first page with a list of the team names. As I said before I'm not sure if we can link to manuals as it's copyrighted material but it is there if you're willing to look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm typing that in google and I'm still getting nothing. :(

edit: Doh! I didn't think twice about using the quotations! Jaysus, if I had a brain I'd be dangerous! I got the manual now, thanks! I think the only way to get all the characters would be to play the game, though as I said above, I don't think there'll be much point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

*Sentimental sigh*

Brings me back to my Soldier Of Fortune 2 days.

Advertisement