Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Galway selling N-Gage qd?

Options
  • 26-01-2006 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Looking for an N-Gage QD, anyone know anywhere in Galway that stocks them? I know Dunnes had them for 99 with 2 games but didn't buy one at the time, don't suppose any branches have any left?

Really want an N-Gage, plenty of old ones floating around but wanted the qd....which seems quite rare for some reason.

So if you know anyone in Galway with one they never use, or a store that sells then, please let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cmmni

did ya try carphone warehouse?
    or the vodafone shop at the square, they have all the ,latest stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

ebay or Boards For Sale Mobiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SyxPak wrote:
    ebay or Boards For Sale Mobiles

Tried the fs mobiles, there are a few originals around alright but I'd really prefer a new qd model.....

Just thought someone might know somewhere in Galway that had one tucked away! CPW or the other stores don't have any anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cmmni

just a guess but did you try 3g??

i saw a guy in uni with one yesterday.

Advertisement