Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6680 V Sont k750i

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Think im gonna go for the k750i. Had a look at the razr in the shop and the keypad is a joke. The 6680 & the N70 are nice but they are a bit chunky at the top which annoys me ( funny coming from someone who loveshis 6600 ).

k750i it is. Thanks for yer help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

i got the k750i for the girlfriend for chrimbo and it is a quality phone. there is always the option of the w800i for 399 rtg. comes with all the specs of the k750i except there is a 512mb card with it and as the w would suggest it is a walkman phone. what this means is that your music is organised in a better way e.g. artist, album, song, genre etc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

swalsh wrote:
    i got the k750i for the girlfriend for chrimbo and it is a quality phone. there is always the option of the w800i for 399 rtg. comes with all the specs of the k750i except there is a 512mb card with it and as the w would suggest it is a walkman phone. what this means is that your music is organised in a better way e.g. artist, album, song, genre etc....

Wouldnt be using the phone as an mp3 player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Slurms wrote:
    the K750i has a great camera but whats the point when the screen is tiny.
    People don't buy 2.0 megapixel digital cameras to look at the pictures on its screen. :rolleyes:

I have the SE K750 and it's great, mobile, camera, MP3 player, with al the trimmings, and it's under 100 grams.

Advertisement