Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Car Stereo

Options
  • 26-01-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I've just bought a 97 Honda Accord, and unsurprisingly it has a 1997 cassette player to go with it. I'm just wondering does anyone have anyone recommendations on a replacement. The headunit on the existing one looks fairly standard, so there shouldn't be an issue there. Primarily, I'm looking for something with a radio, CD player and I'd rather an MP3 function instead of a CD changer. I've seen some lately with a USB port on the front of them to hook an MP3 playyer directly into the head unit. The budget is around 300 to 350 max, but obviously if I don't need to spend that amount, even better again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

Sorry, meant to post this in motors - Please move

Advertisement