Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpet cleaner rental

Options
  • 26-01-2006 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

my carpets in bits.

anyone know any carpet cleaner rental place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Any local hire place should have one.Seen one near Christchurch they have them for €30 rental.Maybe check yellow pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭amerden

stp wrote:
    my carpets in bits.

anyone know any carpet cleaner rental place?

When I lived in the UK I have hired a carpet cleaner from Homebase many times and found it to be very easy to use and the results were excellent, I know that they have the same cleaner for rental at Homebase in Limerick, noted it for future reference, I presume that there is a Homebase somewhere near Dublin, the cleaner was called a "Rug Doctor", its like an upright box on wheels that you just pull along after you, very simple but very effective, have used the vacuum cleaner types (Vax etc) in the past but found them very hard work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭boy_wonder

Advertisement