Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palestinians plump for Hamas...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Whistle Blower

Fionnanc wrote:
    Hama, Syria, Sunni uprising, city liquidated while Israel sought to stop rocket attacks from LEbanese territory(Syrian occupation at the time-Still haven't fully withdrawn from LEbanon). 1967 war- Syria(as part of united arab republic ) did most to Precipate war, and when Egypt and TransJordan fighting didn' assist them and stayed behind defensive positions.
    Syria-responsible for funding and controlling Fatah before Palestinian self-rule. PLO was grouping of other Palestinian resistance groups backed by Egypt.
    Syria 15% Alawite Arabs(?Cruscader remnant/descent)-Ruling class due to Assad's Coup. Treat unrest from Sunni minority as above.
    Has kept large numbers of Israeli's in bunkers a lot of the time due to intermittent shelling of civilian areas when Syria controlled the Golan(Israel should never give the Golan back for this reason)

Here Here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Out of curiousity Suff, do you have any strong feelings on Syrias occupation of Lebannon and the murders carried out by the Syrian government there to attempt to keep Lebannon under their control?
    and why are you so against Palestine, cant wait to see them get destroyed and all defending for Israel??

I dont think anyone has a problem with a Palestinian state being formed, or Palestinians agitating for a state. I think people have a problem with Palestinians deliberately bombing school buses, birthday parties and pizza parlours and calling it heroic resistance.

And unless youre willing to utterly condemn those atrocities as unacceptable then youre setting a standard where even if the Israelis were driving through Palestine randomly shooting people for ****s and giggles you couldnt complain about it with a straight face. If the Palestinians can be excused from basic human standards due to the seige *theyre* under, then Israelis must also be excused because of the seige *theyre* under.
    this would only start a full hands on War and not a militia war, as Hamas is the Goverment now with large support!

How do you think Israel got the West Bank? Collecting tokens with their shopping?
    Terrorists!! so I take when the french fought the German invation they were terrorists!
    do you want them to let go of their land, freedom!!!

Old and discredited logic. The French resistance for the most part targeted the German military occupying the country and collaborators. They did not as a matter of policy bomb German kids birthday parties. Hamas are terrorists because they commit terrorism. Its not some fluke.

Another Point aswell a supposedly Democratically elected government mmmm so why do they go into the street and let rip with there Klashnikovs and RPD's mmmm seem more like cowboys and you want the world to deal with that scum, they oppressed there own people for god's sake, the terrorise them, I have two christian friends from bethlehem and Hamas intimidate all chrisitians aswell as there own, now correct me if I am wrong but that election is looking more and more like a fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ShayHT

There is no such thing as a Palestinian
    No there is such a thing as Palestinians, they are from Palestine, the country that existed before the British released their mandate on Palestine and the UN broke the area up into Gaza, West Bank and Israel in 1947.
    What are they - "Gazaian", "West Bankian"?
    You are sounding like a right wing nutjob!
    There is no such thing as a Palenstinian Language, Culture or History
    Come stop talking bollox, of course there is a culture and history. No all middle eastern countries have their own language, most of course speak Arabic. Thats like saying Australia doesn't have its own language, or Canada, or USA.....

It is very surprising to me why so many people on here are so anti Palestine, I can understand people being against the killing of civilians, bombings etc., but there is actual hate being showing for them. When it comes down do it, Palestine was broken up just 58 years ago (2 years before the UK recognised the "Republic of Ireland"), the Palestinians then put under Isreali control,land grabs etc. etc.

My Advice check you history again the partition in 1947 was an arab and jewish state and not israel and the west bank, and may you not forget the arab nations then tried to wipe out the state.

A Supposed correct term for a palestinian would moreso be a jew and not an arab and again I am far from right wing pal and long way from it, I am stating the facts but you what to much arab propaganada and western media it is not your fault...

And these supposed land grabs mmmmmmmmmm explain to me all the wars and what they were for in the last 50 years, I would advise you to read the real history and not what you see or hear as you are very misinformed, live in Jersusalem for a while or Tel Aviv and after a few suicide bombings come back to me or life in the PA and see how corrupt Hamas and Fatah are and the PA anyhow away off and play with your tonka truck:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Technically, the UN wanted to create a Jewish and a Palestinian state, not a Jewish and an Arab state. West Bank is a name developed in 1948 by the Jordanians (West Bank of the Jordan River under Jordanian control), and has since come into common usage. I'm not sure about the Gaza nomenclature, that might be older.

Getting into semantics here, but apparently Arab and Palestinian are not interchangable descriptions.

Let's just say the setting up of the Jewish state wasn't a universally popular move.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

,hell I'm Irish I could claim I am a palestinian..... The lands of the west bank and gaza were barren until the Israeli's irrigated them and cultivated them and oh the Arabs then wanted it...

I dont know what good claiming to be a Palestinian would do you though, as even if your family had been living there for generations you would be denied the right to return.

You could claim to be jewish though, and not only would you have the right to return, even if your family had never lived there, you would be able to claim support to settle there. I expect that the english got a pretty simalar deal for settling Ireland, maybe I could claim that Northern Ireland was a barren place until the Brits settled them, I think that would be as factual as your above claim.

I would say to Isreal, if you want the lands so much you have to claim them and absorb all the people currently living there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Suff, what in God's name are you raving about?

Anyway, back to Israel. They have a right to protect their nation. I say send in the gunships, put the settlements back up, squeeze the Palestinians to the sea or the Jordan or up to the Lebanon again. Israel should flex their muscle and stop pussyfooting around, this election will give them the excuse they have needed for years. Time to put manners on them I say...
    Dear God.......What an utterly twisted, disgraceful sentiment.

If I watch too much arab propaganda, then how can i watch too much
    western media? They are the opposite of each other. You think I should go watch Fox?

The land grabs? Ummm lets see the most recent, the wall? Going into large parts of the West Bank. And where am I getting this information? Arab propaganda?

No, from the Israeli Supreme Court.
    "Only a separation route based on the path of law will lead the state to the security so yearned for," the court said. "The route injures the local inhabitants in a severe and acute way while violating their rights under humanitarian and international law."

what to much arab propaganada and western media it is not your fault...

And these supposed land grabs mmmmmmmmmm explain to me all the wars and what they were for in the last 50 years, I would advise you to read the real history and not what you see or hear as you are very misinformed, live in Jersusalem for a while or Tel Aviv and after a few suicide bombings come back to me or life in the PA and see how corrupt Hamas and Fatah are and the PA anyhow away off and play with your tonka truck:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Suff wrote:
    the point is... there is NO balance in the method used by the states.
    Agreed.

I dont understand the fear of Hamas winning the elections?
    Maybe because they're a bunch of violent islamist looneys bent on the destruction of the very state that gave them the option of elections in the first place. Elections, hmmmm, lets look at the ME. How many democratic elections happen in that neck of the woods? It'll be interesting to see how well much of their religious guff will go down with the electorate after a while.
    Israel has a longer history of violence and still to this day maintain their bloody agenda [higher body count]
    You could argue that's in response to agression, just as easily.
    Terrorists!! so I take when the french fought the German invation they were terrorists!
    As Sand points out that's not exactly comparing like with like.

ShayHT wrote:
    It is very surprising to me why so many people on here are so anti Palestine, I can understand people being against the killing of civilians, bombings etc., but there is actual hate being showing for them.
    Actually, I can remember a time when we were very pro Palestinian in this country. I would suspect if there's any hate or mistrust it's down to the killing of civilians and the bombings TBH. Now a lot of people see houses being bulldozed by the Israelis and rightly object to that too, but then you look at the armed mobs with AK47s running through the streets calling for the extermination of Israel and you start to think less about that.

You could claim to be jewish though, and not only would you have the right to return, even if your family had never lived there, you would be able to claim support to settle there.
    That is a good point.
    maybe I could claim that Northern Ireland was a barren place until the Brits settled them, I think that would be as factual as your above claim.
    You could claim it but you would be wrong. For a start the English couldn't claim any sort of historical "right" to the land. They had not been driven from Ulster, many times over many centuries. They already had a country they could call their own. Oh and Ulster wasn't a barren desert before they showed up either.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Good points Wibbs. I just think its unfortunate that on one hand you have Fatah, once good, but turned corrupt and not doing much about anything. And then on the other Hamas, who do alot for the community - education, medical, etc, but very extreme...... hopefully if the two do get together they could get some common ground and move thngs on.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Fionnanc wrote:
    Hama, Syria, Sunni uprising, city liquidated while Israel sought to stop rocket attacks from LEbanese territory(Syrian occupation at the time-Still haven't fully withdrawn from LEbanon). 1967 war- Syria(as part of united arab republic ) did most to Precipate war, and when Egypt and TransJordan fighting didn' assist them and stayed behind defensive positions.
    Syria-responsible for funding and controlling Fatah before Palestinian self-rule. PLO was grouping of other Palestinian resistance groups backed by Egypt.
    Syria 15% Alawite Arabs(?Cruscader remnant/descent)-Ruling class due to Assad's Coup. Treat unrest from Sunni minority as above.
    Has kept large numbers of Israeli's in bunkers a lot of the time due to intermittent shelling of civilian areas when Syria controlled the Golan(Israel should never give the Golan back for this reason)

There is always tentions between the Sunni's and the alawe's (Ruling goverent) as hama hold's the religious extremests wh wanted to establish an isamic state ofcourse the means "over throwing" goverment so the Assad goverment did what they thought it was needed to secure thier goverment, which many "Syrians" appose it.

....Sure didnt you all fight each other in 1922-23!?

It wasn't syrian occupation,...get your facts right on this one, Syria was asked y the lebanese goverment to enter to stop the civil war and we did!
    then an AGREEMENT done in Al Taef in Saudi stated that yria will remain in lebanon until the country free itself from religious tentions.

Syria is a terrorist country because we went to war with Israel!!! that's really Dumb!

The Golan is syrian like it or not! we'll get it back on day sooner or later time can only tell and not according to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Suff wrote:
    the point is... there is NO balance in the method used by the states.
    Israel is heavily funded/ Armed while the Palestinians get scraps from the states.

so what? as i said israel is their ally why wouldnt they favour it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 radio

mike65 wrote:
    Sorry I was being obtuse. Why is it always posters with a low post count who are so quick to bang on about being oppressed.

Mike.

mainly because those who argue against the status quo seem to get banned, and therefore have to re-register

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 radio

Earthman wrote:
    I beg to differ.
    Consistency across threads is a given.
    Now explain to me how the US carrying out an illegal war/Israel ignoring UN resolutions is any different from the IRA doing the same in your book?

You must condemn both or none at all.
    Other wise its one rule for people you agree with and a different one for those you don't agree with.
    Ie hypocrisy...

First off, I wonder if that "Consistency across threads is a given" would stick if everyone tried it?

Secondly, you have the thing the wrong way round there. You cant equate the IRA with the US Military as one is an oppressor in iraq and the other was fighting against an oppessor in ireland. You could though equate the british government with the US military and the iraqi resistance with the IRA. So yes, the US shouldnt be involved in illegals wars as much as the british government shouldnt. if neither done so then there'd be no IRA and no reistance in iraq.

Point to not there is no such thing as Palestine and if you want to go into it the Jews and Zionists are biblical owners of the land...

full of Bull****!!!
    There is no such thing as a Palenstinian Language, Culture or History, as anyone can claim to be a palestinian and also people under Israeli Law and rule of all religions have more rights than the would in the PA...SUFF get you facts right I have lived there, served in Lebanon and now what the score is your Down trodden PA rehtoric is old and boring as at the end of the day Israel is a state that will stay there for EVER have the right to exsist and as for the terroritories it is amazing how the supposed Palestinians want it hold did i say palestinian or should I say Egyptian,Jordanian, Tunisian,hell I'm Irish I could claim I am a palestinian..... The lands of the west bank and gaza were barren until the Israeli's irrigated them and cultivated them and oh the Arabs then wanted it...

There is no such thing as a Palestinian they are arabs...Hamas is a terrorist organisation and there days are numbered and just one more fact HAMAS was set up by the Israelis to counter the PLO

you need to spend more time in a library instead of infornt of your FOX, CNN, Skynews!!!!! where the hell did you get your so called facts from ????!!

you have lived there??? so what..!, I am from there!

here's some REAL history for you...

The term Palestine is derived from the name of the Philistines, a people of uncertain origins, possibly Aegean, who, in the 12th century BCE, settled along the southern Mediterranean coastal plain of what is now Israel and the Gaza Strip and disappeared several centuries later.

After crushing Bar Kokhba's revolt (132-135), the Romans Latinized the hitherto seldom-used Greek name Παλαιστίνη (Palaestina) and applied it to the entire region that had formerly included Iudaea Province (which combined Judea, Samaria, and Idumea). The Arabic toponym Filastin (فلسطين) is derived from this name.

The Semitic (Arabic,Amharic, Tigrinya and Hebrew) culture followed the Ghassulians. People became urbanized and lived in city-states, including Jericho. The area's location at the center of routes linking three continents made it the meeting place for religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Asia Minor.
    It was also the natural battleground for the great powers of the region and subject to domination by adjacent empires, beginning with Egypt in the late 3rd millennium BCE.

Following the Roman conquest in 63 BCE, the region that later became known as Palestine - first a client kingdom of the Roman Empire,

After 634, Palestine, under the Arabic name Filastin, became part of the newly established Islamic empire. after year 135 province Syria Palaestina
    The Christian crusader established the Kingdom of Jerusalem, which lasted from 1099 until Saladin reconquered the city in 1187.

In 1516 the Ottoman Turks occupied Palestine. The country became part of the Ottoman Empire.

Jewish immigration to Palestine, particularly to the "four sacred cities" (Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Hebron) which already had a small Jewish communities, increased particularly towards the end of Ottoman rule.

Jews of European origins lived mostly off donations from off-country, while many Sephardic Jews found themselves a trade.
    The rise of Zionism, a political movement seeking to have Jews return to their ancient homeland in Palestine, in Europe and Russia in the 19th century increased the trend. By 1920, the Jewish population of Palestine had reached 11% of the population.

In 1920 the new League of Nations established the British Mandate of Palestine

Under the Mandate, Jewish immigration to Palestine increased substantially. Between 1920 and 1945, Jews went from 11% to 31% of the rapidly expanding population, partly due to an influx of Jewish refugees from Nazism in Europe.

Palestinian leaders strongly opposed the immigration. In 1936 the British Peel Commission advised that the western part of Palestine be divided between Arabs and Jews. The Arabs then launched the Great Uprising against British rule in an effort to end the immigration.

The Jews, for their part, organized the Irgun and Lehi to fight the British and the Haganah and Palmach to fight the Arabs.

By the time order was restored in March of 1939, more than 3,000 Arabs, 2,000 Jews, and 600 Britons had been killed.

After World War II, the British, under constant armed attack by Jews and Arabs, decided to leave Palestine.

The United Nations attempted to solve the dispute by putting forward the 1947 UN Partition Plan, dividing the land area between the two populations, on November 29, 1947.
    the Jewish Agency accepted the plan (which divided the land disproportionately in favor of the Jewish population), while the Palestinian Arabs, along with their allies elsewhere in the Arab world, rejected it as inadequate.
    in 1948, the Jewish population declared independence as the state of Israel. The armies of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria declared war, but did not succeed even in holding onto much of the areas reserved in the UN partition plan for the Arab state de to their poor equipped forces.

Large numbers of Palestinian Arabs [711,000 Palestinians arabs -UN estimates]were expelled from their homes during the fighting, in what is called in Arabic the Nakba, or "Tragedy", and to this day have not been allowed to return (see Palestinian exodus).

As a result of the 1967 Six Day War, the Israel Defense Forces took control of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, and the Sinai Peninsula bringing them under military rule.

The United Nation's Security Council passed Resolution 242, promoting the "land for peace" formula, which called for Israeli withdrawal from territories occupied in 1967 in return for the end of all states of belligerency.

Since that time, the Palestinians have struggled to assert their own independence, either in all the territories of Palestine or in the West Bank and Gaza Strip particularly.

In the course of 1973 Yom Kippur War, the invading forces of Egypt and Syria were pushed back. Israel returned the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt as part of the 1978 Camp David Peace Accords between Egypt and Israel.

To date, efforts to resolve the conflict have ended in deadlock, and the people of Palestine, Jews (religion doesnt count as a race) and Arabs (Christians and Muslims and Jews), are engaged in a bloody conflict.

Religion doesnt give the right to who should take the land, it's the people!
    the crusaders tride to make it a Christian kingdom and now Zionists!
    History tells how the Crusaders story ends, and history always repeat it's self.

source of info: wikipedia.org on the History of Palestine

History tells how the Crusaders story ends, and history always repeat it's self.

The Kingdom as you called it has been the inhabited by Jews or Zionists (good people) since the dawn of time, Arabs or muslims came several thundred years after the crucifiction, you proclaim this land to be "YOURS" yet in the Quaran is never once mentions Jerusalem, the Temple mount where the Illegal temple was built on top of a Christian Church was put there to spite the Christians and Jews and in fact was built in the wrong place.

The fact is you are WRONG very clearly and your pro-destruction of Israel views if this was the UK, would have you in prision as they are incitement to hatred the BIBLE is correct both Torah and New Testement and the Home Land of Israel will never be defeated EVER, your lot of butchers have tried and LOST and will keep losing as GOD (and I am not a fantic) is on there side... Isaac was promised the land and his people were gods unlike Ismahel the scorned sibling who devised a race of wild, crazy and brutal people...

Suff go back to syria if you love it so much as again your internet,Al Jazeera BS is False and your views are tantamount to terrorist views and Oh we have a law in Ireland that deals with people like you as I get the impression you are here to spread those views mmmmmmmmm I must get onto the Special Branch and have a word and you can explain why you are inciting hatred against Jews and Israel....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

The Kingdom as you called it has been the inhabited by Jews or Zionists (good people) since the dawn of time, Arabs or muslims came several thundred years after the crucifiction,

very confused over that

plus I think the above post probably is a little over the top, if not in complete breach of the boards rules

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The fact is you are WRONG very clearly and your pro-destruction of Israel views if this was the UK, would have you in prision as they are incitement to hatred the BIBLE is correct both Torah and New Testement and the Home Land of Israel will never be defeated EVER, your lot of butchers have tried and LOST and will keep losing as GOD (and I am not a fantic) is on there side... Isaac was promised the land and his people were gods unlike Ismahel the scorned sibling who devised a race of wild, crazy and brutal people...
    ...and you're not a fanatic??? Hang on you're the one quoting ancient fables in ancient books in defense of a political/nationalist viewpoint. Ok, Ismahel and Isaac/GOD is on their side et al. Right so. Now far be it from me, but WT jumpin' F??
    Suff go back to syria if you love it so much as again your internet,Al Jazeera BS is False and your views are tantamount to terrorist views and Oh we have a law in Ireland that deals with people like you as I get the impression you are here to spread those views mmmmmmmmm I must get onto the Special Branch and have a word and you can explain why you are inciting hatred against Jews and Israel....
    Ehh I don't think he was enciting hatred against Jews. He may have an issue with rampant zionists, but I didn't see anything in Suff's posts that encited anything(except the need for a spell checker when he gets exited;) )

Edit got equally excited in defense of Suff. who would have thought it, wibbs backin a Muslim bloke ;)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Because the Bible/Torah/Whatever says so and because god is on their side. Give me a break!
    the BIBLE is correct both Torah and New Testement and the Home Land of Israel will never be defeated EVER, your lot of butchers have tried and LOST and will keep losing as GOD (and I am not a fantic) is on there side... Isaac was promised the land and his people were gods

• Advertisement

The Kingdom as you called it has been the inhabited by Jews or Zionists (good people) since the dawn of time, Arabs or muslims came several thundred years after the crucifiction, you proclaim this land to be "YOURS" yet in the Quaran is never once mentions Jerusalem, the Temple mount where the Illegal temple was built on top of a Christian Church was put there to spite the Christians and Jews and in fact was built in the wrong place.

what can I say to all of this!!!???

I gave you actual historic facts [+ sources] and you answer me with a very childish come back and had a go to insult me!

Hey......fine believe and say what you want if it makes the single minded fantic happy :P

Wibbs wrote:
    except the need for a spell checker when he gets exited;

So true :D
    Wibbs wrote:

Edit got equally excited in defense of Suff. who would have thought it, wibbs backin a Muslim bloke ;)

Ahh...I'm touched Wibbs :)

Suff wrote:
    Ahh...I'm touched Wibbs :)
    No worries. As for your spelling, I could say that my Arabic is Sh'iite but that's soooooo bad a joke(hangs head in shame.....). Even Zionists and Hamas would agree with that.

Wibbs wrote:
    No worries. As for your spelling, I could say that my Arabic is Sh'iite but that's soooooo bad a joke(hangs head in shame.....). Even Zionists and Hamas would agree with that.

it is a bad joke :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I give this thread another half-page before a lock.
    Arabs or muslims came several thundred years after the crucifiction,
    very confused over that

As am I. Not all arabs are muslim, I don't think. (I seem to recall running into a bunch of Iraqi Chrsitians, there are at least Syrian Christians, and if Lebanese are ethnically arab, plenty of Christians there too). It is true that Islam came around a good few hundered years later, but does that mean that a Protestant named O' Donnell or Murphy who is ethnically 100% Celtic should not be allowed live in Ireland because he no longer ascribes to the same religion? Heck, by that standard, almost the entire population of Ireland doesn't deserve to live here, only the pagans that remain!
    It wasn't syrian occupation,...get your facts right on this one, Syria was asked y the lebanese goverment to enter to stop the civil war and we did

That one is debatable. It is true that the Syrians initially moved in at the request of the Lebanese president. The amusing thing is that when Syria moved in in 1976, they were technically on the same side as Israel on the issue.

That said, Syria has long considered Lebanon as its own. This is the basis for the fact that Damascus has never allowed an exchange of ambassadors with Beiruit: It would be a final recognition of Beiruit's total independence as an equivalent country. I view the Syrian continued (not initial) involvement in Lebanon as about equal to the Turkish entering of Cyprus in 1974 'At the request of the Turkish Cypriots.'

NTM

very confused over that

plus I think the above post probably is a little over the top, if not in complete breach of the boards rules

If anyone has breached the rules it has been suff with his WANTON HATRED FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL, now if I said I wanted to destroy Ireland would you be upset....

Suff wrote:
    you need to spend more time in a library instead of infornt of your FOX, CNN, Skynews!!!!! where the hell did you get your so called facts from ????!!

you have lived there??? so what..!, I am from there!

here's some REAL history for you...

Jaysus Suff, would you ever give that 'I know considerably more than you' routine a rest? If you are from there, you will of course also readily accept that perhaps you can't see the wood for the trees, and you may have a certain bias against Israel which means you can never hope to be as objective.

I am amused that, for all your expertise, the source you choose to quote is...Wikipedia!! Yes it's accessible, but it's no Pilger.

Wibbs wrote:
    ...and you're not a fanatic??? Hang on you're the one quoting ancient fables in ancient books in defense of a political/nationalist viewpoint. Ok, Ismahel and Isaac/GOD is on their side et al. Right so. Now far be it from me, but WT jumpin' F??

Ehh I don't think he was enciting hatred against Jews. He may have an issue with rampant zionists, but I didn't see anything in Suff's posts that encited anything(except the need for a spell checker when he gets exited;) )

That maybe your opinion but SICK SADISTIC RACISTS SUCH AS SUFF should be banged up in prision again the ONE WITH THE EXTREME TERRORIST VIEWS
    is the matyr a arab trait and the fact is wibbs they want to wipe out your way of life would you live under muslim rule, I think not and as for muslim governments dont make me laugh they are all dictatorships,tell me one country of muslim origin that does not supress it's people, have zero democracy and is not a dictatorship mmmmmmmm lets see NONE, the only free democratic society FOR ALL is Israel in the middle east and People like Suff would quite easily condone the killing of a Baby in the Name of Allah, right that is okay because the child comes from a Zionist Family, I am a Zionist have you got a problem with me....

For years I have heard in this country the Poor Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza, the fact is the majority of people there rather be under Israeli government as they have rights, Hamas will supress their own people, they will murder them, Like the Syrians did in Beruit to the Christians, YES THE SYRIANS are some are the most brutal and war criminalised people in the Middle East...

Israel Reacts as would every country put in the same situtation, The Arab states wage war to wipe out a sovriegn state and look the never have defeated them but if it were the other way around there would not be a word said... An the Bible is Fact completely no more no less and it also states the arab states will be wiped out in the final days...

That maybe your opinion but SICK SADISTIC RACISTS SUCH AS SUFF should be banged up in prision again the ONE WITH THE EXTREME TERRORIST VIEWS
    is the matyr a arab trait and the fact is wibbs they want to wipe out your way of life would you live under muslim rule, I think not and as for muslim governments dont make me laugh they are all dictatorships,tell me one country of muslim origin that does not supress it's people, have zero democracy and is not a dictatorship mmmmmmmm lets see NONE, the only free democratic society FOR ALL is Israel in the middle east and People like Suff would quite easily condone the killing of a Baby in the Name of Allah, right that is okay because the child comes from a Zionist Family, I am a Zionist have you got a problem with me....

For years I have heard in this country the Poor Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza, the fact is the majority of people there rather be under Israeli government as they have rights, Hamas will supress their own people, they will murder them, Like the Syrians did in Beruit to the Christians, YES THE SYRIANS are some are the most brutal and war criminalised people in the Middle East...

Israel Reacts as would every country put in the same situtation, The Arab states wage war to wipe out a sovriegn state and look the never have defeated them but if it were the other way around there would not be a word said... An the Bible is Fact completely no more no less and it also states the arab states will be wiped out in the final days...

you are the only extreme, full of hate, racist, obusive person on the board!
    you have waved insults at me personaly and my country, race, religion!
    you have a problem with arabs, Muslims and christians!

Thank you for showing what Zionists are really like.

This is my final reply to you I will not engage any further with such a person.

• Advertisement

Jaysus Suff, would you ever give that 'I know considerably more than you' routine a rest? If you are from there, you will of course also readily accept that perhaps you can't see the wood for the trees, and you may have a certain bias against Israel which means you can never hope to be as objective.

I am amused that, for all your expertise, the source you choose to quote is...Wikipedia!! Yes it's accessible, but it's no Pilger.

Look....I'm only showing you the historical facts that are published for all to see, if I quote a book it wont be easy to check it unless you have it so I choose to use the web.

Its up to you to take it or leave it, I'm not pushing it down your throat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement