Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palestinians plump for Hamas...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

so the palestians elected terrorists, im not really surprised and it doesnt need to be an issue if they (hamas) renounce violence and recognise the right of israel to exist

Suff wrote:
    you are the only extreme, full of hate, racist, obusive person on the board!
    you have waved insults at me personaly and my country, race, religion!
    you have a problem with arabs, Muslims and christians!

With the greatest respect, these are two quotes by you...
    Suff wrote:
    the so called Holocaust

So as not to take you out of context, I appreciate you said that you said that on purpose to guage reaction. Anyone could tack that onto an offensive comment - I can think of at least one cartoon artist...

You went on to make this generalisation about 'the West'
    Suff wrote:
    unlike the "west' as you put it where it seemes they have lost respect for everything and nothing is sacred to them!!!

You insult half the world and get all offended at some alleged insult by Whistle Blower on this thread? That's just being unreasonable.

Now I am not the religious type but I'm pretty sure there's some biblical reference to seeing the splinter in another's eye but not the plank in one's own...

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

With the greatest respect, these are two quotes by you...

So as not to take you out of context, I appreciate you said that you said that on purpose to guage reaction. Anyone could tack that onto an offensive comment - I can think of at least one cartoon artist...

I did state the reason for saying that, I would'nt see any one taking the approach as offensive.
    You went on to make this generalisation about 'the West'
    we can discuss this in the Danish post.
    You insult half the world and get all offended at some alleged insult by Whistle Blower on this thread? That's just being unreasonable.

Alleged!!!!! read them again. I will not use/sink to his the Low level of personal attacks. he's an extreme Zionist that needs to watch his words carfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Fionnanc

Well at least the Zionists won't try to impose dhimmitude in Ireland/claim that dhimmitude is just.
    Zionism, Irish Nationalism were of the same root. ie We are a seperate people living under the rule of other people who consider themselves superior to us, thus we are better off ruling ourselves in our own country.
    Now the aims of the new Palestinian revolution/Hamas victory is a bit scary to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Fionnanc wrote:
    Well at least the Zionists won't try to impose dhimmitude in Ireland/claim that dhimmitude is just.
    Zionism, Irish Nationalism were of the same root. ie We are a seperate people living under the rule of other people who consider themselves superior to us, thus we are better off ruling ourselves in our own country.
    Now the aims of the new Palestinian revolution/Hamas victory is a bit scary to say the least.

Well I have always thought that Palestinian Nationalism was closer to Irish Nationalisim, than Zionism. (looking for self rule, against plantations of people from other lands etc) Guess its from which perspective you are looking at it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Fionnanc

Well I have always thought that Palestinian Nationalism was closer to Irish Nationalisim, than Zionism. (looking for self rule, against plantations of people from other lands etc) Guess its from which perspective you are looking at it.

Same time period. Same aims. National struggle more so than religious. Catholic Penal laws similar/same to laws against jews all over Europe and current Islamic Law with regard to non-muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

That maybe your opinion but SICK SADISTIC RACISTS SUCH AS SUFF should be banged up in prision again the ONE WITH THE EXTREME TERRORIST VIEWS
    is the matyr a arab trait and the fact is wibbs they want to wipe out your way of life would you live under muslim rule, I think not and as for muslim governments dont make me laugh they are all dictatorships,tell me one country of muslim origin that does not supress it's people, have zero democracy and is not a dictatorship mmmmmmmm lets see NONE, the only free democratic society FOR ALL is Israel in the middle east and People like Suff would quite easily condone the killing of a Baby in the Name of Allah, right that is okay because the child comes from a Zionist Family, I am a Zionist have you got a problem with me....

For years I have heard in this country the Poor Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza, the fact is the majority of people there rather be under Israeli government as they have rights, Hamas will supress their own people, they will murder them, Like the Syrians did in Beruit to the Christians, YES THE SYRIANS are some are the most brutal and war criminalised people in the Middle East...

Israel Reacts as would every country put in the same situtation, The Arab states wage war to wipe out a sovriegn state and look the never have defeated them but if it were the other way around there would not be a word said... An the Bible is Fact completely no more no less and it also states the arab states will be wiped out in the final days...

You quote the Bible as your claim on the land of Israel, yet how come some orthodox jews protest against the existence of Israel? Im not 100% sure of the reasons but it has something to do with the fact the home country of the Jews shouldnt be created again until the Messiah comes (or something along those lines), which hasnt happened yet (for Jews).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Dear God.......again!

You complain about
    SICK SADISTIC RACISTS ..
    , yet in the very next sentence claim that "martyr" (by which you presumably you mean suicide bombing) is an "arab trait"??!!! And that Arabs "want to wipe out your way of life "???!!! This is just two examples of the sickening racism at the heart of Zionism.

You claim that all countries of muslim origin have "zero democracy" yet the Palestinians has elections just last week! (well, where Israel allowed them too at least). You then go on to say that "the majority of people there [West Bank] rather be under Israeli government as they have rights." I mean, c'mon - are you a comedian or what? The right to be randomly killed and treated as subhuman? Every single poll taken over the last few decades has shown that the vast majority of the Palestinian people want to be free of Israeli rule/oppression, yet you come on here and argue the opposite?! The sad thing is that you are no doubt so blinded by your fanaticism that you actually believe the untruths you're spouting!! Such as Israel being a democracy "for all". Don't make me laugh!
    You also state that "The Arab states wage war to wipe out a sovriegn state" ignoring the fact that, since 1948, Israel proper (i.e. within its legitimate international borders) has never been invaded and that, in fact, Israel has invaded the territory of every single country it borders!!

But!!! It's all alright!!! Because "the Bible is Fact completely no more no less"! Yes folks, the big man in the clouds says it's OK for Israel to slaughter all around her and will make sure that "the arab states will be wiped out". Well, that's OK then!

The USA stated today it will stop any funding/ talks with the new palestinian Goverment.
    they demand that Hamas should recognise Israel as a state with the right of existance.

Hold on....!

Israel doesnt recognise Palestine as a state that has the right to exist!
    Israel had put obstacles to prevent creation of a Palestinain state for years.

Why should they then?

I am sure that Hamas will stop using violence within the new goverment as the EU and the Arabic world had some secrect talks with them in order to re-shape the new goverment for future international policy delegations.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

You complain about, yet in the very next sentence claim that "martyr" (by which you presumably you mean suicide bombing) is an "arab trait"??!!! And that Arabs "want to wipe out your way of life "???!!! This is just two examples of the sickening racism at the heart of Zionism.
    It goes both ways TBH Padraig Mor. A lot of the Islamists have the stated aim of wiping Israel from the map. Their attitude in general to the Jews isn't of the friendliest order either.
    You claim that all countries of muslim origin have "zero democracy" yet the Palestinians has elections just last week! (well, where Israel allowed them too at least).
    Partailly true. You could also argue that Israel is one of the few places in the ME where Arabs of any ilk can have free elections. The result would suggest that the Israelis are not exactly fixing it either(conspiracy theories aside)
    The sad thing is that you are no doubt so blinded by your fanaticism that you actually believe the untruths you're spouting!! Such as Israel being a democracy "for all". Don't make me laugh!
    sadly, it seems a common thread in that part of the world on both sides
    You also state that "The Arab states wage war to wipe out a sovriegn state" ignoring the fact that, since 1948, Israel proper (i.e. within its legitimate international borders) has never been invaded and that, in fact, Israel has invaded the territory of every single country it borders!!
    True, but it depends on your viewpoint. Their neighbours have waged war on Israel since it's inception. The reason they weren't invaded was due to military superiority in tactics and weapons. What do you think would have happened if they'd lost the 6 day war?
    But!!! It's all alright!!! Because "the Bible is Fact completely no more no less"! Yes folks, the big man in the clouds says it's OK for Israel to slaughter all around her and will make sure that "the arab states will be wiped out". Well, that's OK then!
    Yea and the Quran is Fact too, by some accounts and their big man in the clouds says it's OK for Israelis/Jews to be slaughtered too. They're each as bad as the other.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Wibbs wrote:
    It goes both ways TBH Padraig Mor. A lot of the Islamists have the stated aim of wiping Israel from the map. Their attitude in general to the Jews isn't of the friendliest order either..
    Completely agree. I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy in that nutter's post. (Is he the same guy arguing that the Palestinians should be driven to the sea?).
    Wibbs wrote:
    Partailly true. You could also argue that Israel is one of the few places in the ME where Arabs of any ilk can have free elections. The result would suggest that the Israelis are not exactly fixing it either(conspiracy theories aside).
    Arabs within Israel (not West Bank/Gaza) do not have the right to vote for who they want. The Israelis have regularly disbarred from standing candidates who support Israeli withdrawal to pre-1967 borders, i.e. the official line of every single other country in the world.
    Wibbs wrote:
    True, but it depends on your viewpoint. Their neighbours have waged war on Israel since it's inception. The reason they weren't invaded was due to military superiority in tactics and weapons. What do you think would have happened if they'd lost the 6 day war?.
    Don't agree with you there. If the Israelis were just interested in protecting themselves, why not withdraw to their own borders after 1967, instead of effecting a land grab? They had clearly demonstrated their military superiority. The Yom Kippur war a legitimate attempt to reclaim stolen territory and had been well signalled by Egypt for years in advance. The invasion of Lebanon was abhorrent and had absolutely no justification whatsoever (despite Israeli lies re border shelling, Palestinian terror against Lebanese, etc.)
    Wibbs wrote:
    Yea and the Quran is Fact too, by some accounts and their big man in the clouds says it's OK for Israelis/Jews to be slaughtered too. They're each as bad as the other.
    Most religions are as bad as each other. Doesn't mean people have to take them literally though.

Most religions are as bad as each other. Doesn't mean people have to take them literally though.

It's a political issued turned into religious.

the Zionist movment is behind the creation of Israel, there are Arab Jews and other from europe who are against this Creation, due to religious factors they hold. one British Jew was sent death threats because he went public against the state of Israel.

Note that not all Jews are Zionists.

links:
    www.jewsagainstzionism.com
    http://www.nkusa.org/
    http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

take a look at this one:
    http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/2005SEP15nyc.cfm

do we hear that in the news???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Israel doesnt recognise Palestine as a state that has the right to exist!

The Gaza-Jericho agreement which sets up the Palestinian Authority (Available in all glorious 300 tedious pages on the PNA website) indicates Israel's official acceptance of the concept of a self-determinate Palestinian entity.
    If the Israelis were just interested in protecting themselves, why not withdraw to their own borders after 1967, instead of effecting a land grab?

What completely baffled me is that when the UN created Israel, despite the open hostility to the concept by the Arabs, they gave it a shape that is militarily almost indefensible. That they managed it in 1948 was astounding. A quick thrust across the 9-mile strip between the West Bank and the Meditteranean would split the country in two. Failing that, artillery could put any N/S traffic in the country at risk. In a 1967 memo to the Secretary of Defense, the US Chiefs of Staff said outright that there was a military necessity for Israel to hold on to at least some of the lands captured in the 67 war.

However, in modern terms, given the peace with Jordan, that's not so much of an issue. The main military requirement now is to provide a buffer for Israel between a relatively safe zone for those who carry out attacks against Israel, and Israel proper.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

The main military requirement now is to provide a buffer for Israel between a relatively safe zone for those who carry out attacks against Israel, and Israel proper.

NTM

Isn't that what the wall is for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Whistle Blower

Suff wrote:
    I did state the reason for saying that, I would'nt see any one taking the approach as offensive.

we can discuss this in the Danish post.

Alleged!!!!! read them again. I will not use/sink to his the Low level of personal attacks. he's an extreme Zionist that needs to watch his words carfully!

I am an extreme zionist now, well I am flattered and we have freedom of speech here again this is not Syria, were I would be executed for my faith, this is Ireland and Israel were people have fundamental rights....

Any to be precise Christian Zionist to be correct :D

Oh what was that??? ahh....it's notting.... just a... SICK Zionist!

Suff wrote:
    Oh what was that??? ahh....it's notting.... just a... SICK Zionist!

Getting angry are we the Muslim way, want to kill me behead me, it is amazing that a Billion Muslims fear a few million jews in a land the size of munster.......... I am intrigued because you know we can defeat you at every step, had a look at your fellow country men there destroying the Danish Embassy, lovely people but I forgive them as it is there Nature to destroy anything that reveals the truth of their faith and way....

It's ok we dont mind having all the Zionists fly from all over the world to be focused into Palestine, it would make it easy for us to finnish them off.

so I guess you can say we are waiting to fill the pot!
    :D

Suff wrote:
    It's ok we dont mind having all the Zionists fly from all over the world to be focused into Palestine, it would make it easy for us to finnish them off.

so I guess you can say we are waiting to fill the pot!
    :D

I rest my case your true colours as a Muslim have come out there we go, your all the same..... Your like a scratch card the more I scratch away the easier it becomes to find out what you are.....

Remember the Law here Pal...Oh yeah you don't respect that as you don't have to....

The Defence Rests :D

I rest my case your true colours as a Muslim have come out there we go, your all the same..... Your like a scratch card the more I scratch away the easier it becomes to find out what you are.....

Remember the Law here Pal...Oh yeah you don't respect that as you don't have to....

The Defence Rests :D

Defence??? you!!!!:D:D:D

Oh...I'm sorry did I offend a Zionist??!!
    you can stop scratching and start running! :D

Look whos talking of a law! a Zioinst!
    by the way,.... why dont you go to your home land of beloved Israel (you ask me to go Syria)???
    your needed there to defend it against the Muslims/Arab Invasion,
    your neede to fill the pot! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Steady.........

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Shut up you two (not Wibbs). This childish patter isn't the reason why I read this stuff and you two could well do with some classes in polite discussion as well as smaller paintbrushes when you're having a discussion with someone with an opposite view to you. You appear to be among the worst examples of people putting your respective views about when you post crap like this.

You can post again if you're going to be polite, less idiotic and don't draw my attention on you in any way. If you're not going to do that, sod off.

Suff wrote:
    Defence??? you!!!!:D:D:D

Oh...I'm sorry did I offend a Zionist??!!
    you can stop scratching and start running! :D

Look whos talking of a law! a Zioinst!
    by the way,.... why dont you go to your home land of beloved Israel (you ask me to go Syria)???
    your needed there to defend it against the Muslims/Arab Invasion,
    your neede to fill the pot! :D

LOL your a very twisted but again you have been indoctornated since childhood it is not your fault...

A bit like the Arab children in Nablus that I visited and they were taught in school to hate the Israeli Pig, your culture breeds Hatred,Violence and death...

Try converting to Chrisitianity and maybe your eyes will open to not using violence when you are scorned, not to kill in the name of Allah or Mohammed and to stop blind hatred, I dont like Islam but I wont kill a person for being a Muslim your culture does and there is no denying the fact, I see good people die everyday because of the Power Struggle that muslims persue and for what tell me what will all the death and destruction achieve....

People in Israel want a normal life but everyday someone trys to take the normality from them and these suicide bombers are filled full of sh1t of the promise of when they go to heaven, well heres a fact they are going to Hell.

The Bible says thou shalt not Murder (not Kill).....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I can only imagine it took him more than 6 minutes to write that.

LOL your a very twisted but again you have been indoctornated since childhood it is not your fault...

if that's your case please dont try not to genralise!
    A bit like the Arab children in Nablus that I visited and they were taught in school to hate the Israeli Pig

Sure, the "Israeli Pig" as you put it have stolen their land, killed their family and made them homeless what else do you want them to do, love them!!!
    Try converting to Chrisitianity and maybe your eyes will open to not using violence when you are scorned, not to kill in the name of Allah or Mohammed and to stop blind hatred, I dont like Islam but I wont kill a person for being a Muslim your culture does and there is no denying the fact, I see good people die everyday because of the Power Struggle that muslims persue and for what tell me what will all the death and destruction achieve....

Sorry...but is this the best/ most intellegent thing you can come up with?
    this is SAD!
    why dont you give your Bible a study before you invite people!
    People in Israel want a normal life but everyday someone trys to take the normality from them and these suicide bombers are filled full of sh1t.

GO BACK where they came from or CHANGE the State then...europe and the states!

to balance things give the Palestinians arms and weapons and they will stop using their bodies to fight you!

do you think we like our brothers/sisters doing this??
    do you think we condon this???
    do you think we get happy when we hear of a suicide bombers ????
    do you think weencorrage them to do that?????

ALL OF THIS IS COME FROM FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

place yourself for 1 min as Jewis/Christian/Muslim Palestinian and re-live their life, see their history from a balanced angle and then place your final view.

Dont just grap whatever you have been told by the Zionists in Israel as fact!!!

Did you ever see/hear of the Jews who are against Israel???
    they are the true Jews!

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com
    www.jewsnotzionists.org
    www.whatreallyhappened.com/jews_against_zionism.html
    www.btinternet.com/~sapere.aude/jaz.html

it's not hard to find these sites on the web man, honestly give them 10 min and see for yourself !!!
    well heres a fact they are going to Hell.

So according to you Muslims are going to Hell !!!

Look....this is going no where, if you want to keep this Childish attitude then go and play on your own!
    the fact is: ......we cant be both right or wrong.

there is a Balanced view you need to take here. no sides ok!

I have not posted anything negative/ against Jews (wibbs, Hobbs can verify that!)
    I am against Zionism %100 (wibbs, Hobbs can verify that! :D)

Arab Jew, Christians and Muslims are suffering from Israel.

A Jewish state is NOT the Answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

All right. Enough. This crap is so bad that reading the last few posts I've almost no idea of what side of the argument either of you two is on or really what the argument is. Fails my litmus test so thread's locked.

Two week ban for both Suff and Whistle Blower as well for trading idiocy and vague insults after I very specifically told them not to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement