Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assesment book home ec l. cert?

• 26-01-2006 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

any advice for the home ec assesment book because my teacher is all over the place and we are not really sure what to be doing with it! is there any good websites with tips?

please and thank you !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Wasn't that meant to be in by November 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Wasn't that meant to be in by November 1?
    that's the coursework journal...

what's the assesment book for?? i'm taking it you aren't doing the sociology elective like me!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭hollyhamill

im talking about the pink book for our cooking write ups to be written into,its just that my teacher is not the best at explainin what we need to be doing and she doesnt even let us do the cooking , she cooks - we watch!
    any advice ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

are you in 5th year or 6th year hollyhamill??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, if she's doing the leaving cert in 2006: YOU'VE MISSED THE DEADLINE. IT WAS NOV 1ST 2005

If it's 2007: You really can't get advice on this. YOu just have to go by what your teacher does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

maybe shes not talking bout that cookery one cause mine was green but yeah d deadline 4 it was the 1st of november!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭hollyhamill

no no im doing the leaving cert in '07 ! i have not missed the deadline! but i just think its strange that i can find hints and tips on anything else exam related but no cookery assement tips!

Advertisement