Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2006 data updates anyone?

Options
  • 26-01-2006 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

I've asked this before, but has anyone come across any recent data updates for FM2006 since the last one on the dugout? That one came out at the very start of December as far as I remember.

I'd love to have all the right players in the right places before I start a new game! Thanks for any help....:v:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I was looking for the same thing but found nothing

.Has the transfer window closed yet? A new one is bound to pop up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

no, the window closes tomorrow as far as I know. I came across one at fm underground and they also said that they would have a new one out just after the transfer window closes. fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

besty wrote:
    no, the window closes tomorrow as far as I know. I came across one at fm underground and they also said that they would have a new one out just after the transfer window closes. fingers crossed

You can find an update called Scene United at www.getmanaging.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Cheers, I'll try it out. I'm currently using the fmunderground one.

Advertisement