Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zakk Wylde - Rockwalk of fame

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i love his music and stuff but he has just gone mental lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

:confused:

***thinks back fondly to the days when rock and metal musicians were shunned by the whole repulsive celebrity thing, Bon Scott we need you back***

smashing up biker bars and all that jazz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Zakk Wylde is fantastic and thoroughly deserving.
    I saw him (Pride & Glory) in 1994 in Austria.
    (opening for Aerosmith and ZZ Top massive outdoor fest).
    Bloody legendary:)

p&g was probably his best work. id loved to have seen them.so good but short lived.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 SG-Leper

P&G were good, I'll grant that but they ain't a touch on Black Label Society. I've seen them in Chicago and it was the most intense show I've ever seen. Pick up their DVD Boozed Broozed and Broken Boned and you'll see what I mean!

Zakk had it pretty tough after Dime left us all, I have the utmost respect for the man, he's and awesome musician and is a pioneer for Metal music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I met him at the Kiss Expo III in Nottingham in November 05 and interviewed him for Near FM and www.concert-reviews.net where you can read and listen to the interview.

I found him to be a genuinely nice guy, intelligent and well behaved.

i have boozed bruised and its great and all but the thing about P&G was they were a great band BLS is really all about zakk wylde. stronger than death and 1919*eternal were brilliant as was sonic brew appart from the production. his vocie has change a whole lot.
    i heard rumours he went to rehab for a bit after that show he chucked his buzzsaw les paul into the crowd.
    new dvd soon i think.

Advertisement