Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would u do in this situtation

• 26-01-2006 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

i have a problem there is a person, former friend of mine many of my friends still talk to him and make eye contact with him and i dont know what to do

he has done so many things i am considering moving against him but if i do it will probbley mean jail time and loss of some friends. the man has done many things and most of which there is no proof but it was him and my freinds agree that is why i find it hard to understannd why they still talk to him or even look at him

the things we know he did because he admitted it

cut the mains in the house blowing out my friends speekers

let the air out of one of my friends tyres

things that he most likley did but no proof where

steal keys from another friend he had to get locks on house changed and car locks changed cost quite allot

deleted all data on my hard drive (he was the only person not in work when it happned and all my anti virus and spyware is up to scratch)

i came home from work and he had been in the house collecting his things (moving out) the lock on my bedroom door wouldent open so i boosted my friend though my window he examined the door from the other side and the lock was bent so the key wouldent turn, no proof it was him but he was the only person in the house at that day. (I had to kick the door down and get locks changed)

several days later i was cleaning my room and both my psp and charger where missing no proof it was him but he has keys to the house dosent work normel hours and my room had no lock for several days

he has done other things but i am tired and cant remember them i remember the total figure for damage to the group came to about 2200 euro

what would any of u do in this situtation?

what if i do move against him, it will probbley mean jail time and loss of some friends what is the right thing to do?

dont say pollice they cant help no proof and they where called in by my friends parents after they had to get there house locks changed and car locks changed but the pollice where of no use.

just making sure everyone understands the option to kill him means kill him as in dead not hurt justincase u thought it ment the expression to kil lsomeone when u just meran hurt that is why there is a hurt him option

What would you do 11 votes

Nothing
    0%
    Hurt Him
    36%
    UnknownChinafootCrucifixToy 4 votes
    Kill Him
    18%
    UnknownAg marbh 2 votes
    Other please state
    45%
    UnknownD-GenerateFX Meister[Jackass]Endurance Man 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

kill him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I didn't understand a single word of that, sorry. I really tried though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

''move against him''??????? is that prison talk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

me either.

seriously though, forget him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Just cut him out of your life. If your friends want to stay friends with him there is nothing you can do except refuse to let him in your home or have contact with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Shabadu wrote:
    Just cut him out of your life. If your friends want to stay friends with him there is nothing you can do except refuse to let him in your home or have contact with him.
    dosent work like that he is legaly intitled to be here he rented the house with me and 2 toher friends he has moved in with his new girl friend but his sister or something is paying his rent he is in a year long contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

User45701 wrote:
    dosent work like that he is legaly intitled to be here he rented the house with me and 2 toher friends he has moved in with his new girl friend but his sister or something is paying his rent he is in a year long contract
    Hmm. Would he back down after a good threatening? I just don't think violence will help your cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Shabadu wrote:
    Hmm. Would he back down after a good threatening? I just don't think violence will help your cause.
    no belives that i wont do anthing to hurt him.

i am considering that he is dying aids or some such so he dosent care what i do to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Did you even do English in school?

I thought polls weren't allowed in the Personal Issues section!!!

Oh, and keep away from that guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

User45701 wrote:
    no belives that i wont do anthing to hurt him.

i am considering that he is dying aids or some such so he dosent care what i do to him
    a what now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chocabloc

hey.. What you are experiencing is some sort of emotional manipulation by this guy. Clearly he has gotten the result he wants, he has you feeling very angry and you want to hurt him for making you feel like this. This isnt the answer though. There are loads of things that you can do without throwing your life away on this sap.

Make a list of everything he has done, dates and all.
    Show all of these to the landlord and tell him how its been making you feel living there.he will then do something about it.
    Dont mind how everyone else is reacting because most people let people walk all over them.
    If he goes into your room and touches or damages any of your things, then you can tell the police because they can get prints done.
    The reason I know this is cos I was in a similar situation a few years back.
    But theres no point kicking the living **** out of him cos no1 will feel any better for it.

Hope everything works out for you, and please try to stay calm cos hes not worth it k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It seems this chap could be a foreign national, in which case his English is admirable. If not...eh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Poll is buggered. It looks like 4 people have voted 7 times???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Get a grip dude. You are blowing this way out of proportion.

Also I would delete the poll and remove the killing references. Did you read the charter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Kill Him
    You'll have people telling you that violence etc won't solve anything but don't go with this crap.

Give him a bad beatin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Other please state
    KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL HIIMMMMMMMMMMMM! STAB EM WIT A HAMMER!

seriously though, stfu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you hadn't a mention of violence this would still be open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement