Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inconsistency

Options
  • 26-01-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Does anyone find FM 6.0.2 really inconsistent? One week I could trash Arsenal 5-3 with Fulham then the next the likes of West Brom would give me a good 3-0 trashing, I haven't changed tactics or anything, it's getting really frustrating... :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Haven't found that myself. 4th premiership on the trot (couldnt resist the opportunity to put it in)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Well if this was the first time for me, I wouldn't be complaining, but I've also beat Liverpool and Tottenham 2 games in a row and then lost to two relegation strugglers on the trot... and also some other occasions as well... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I beat arsenal and chelsea 2-0 then the following week lost 3-0 to sunderland. still cant believe it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

i took arsenal to the cleaners twice in three weeks, took united out at old trafford and in the middle of all that got done by charlton in the bridge and lost away to sunderland. all with chelsea!!!

does seem a bit inconsistent. Considering some bloke off sunderland who i've never even heard off scored a free kick from 40 yards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I've had the same problem. My title chasing Sligo Rovers side regularly struggles against First Division and non-league opposition, yet they will usually get good results in the Premier League.

I find that critisising a struggling players recent performances in the media will work wonders on the rest of the team, for a while at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

i had the same problems with chelsea.

i found if you go to the media saying you are going to beat the next team - youi normaly do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

well for some reason i went totally off the boil couldn't get any formation to work at all with Chelsea.

Went back to my 4-5-1 playing fast counter attacking footie with a target man (crespo rocks in this) and im starting to get results again now. Still 6th in the table though.

I released a statement saying i admire fregie after our previous encounter and all the players have now lost respect for me and say that i shouldn't be praising other teams...

The only one that liked it was Carvalho who said it was brilliant how i was trying to deflect attention away from us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

I found the inconsistency really annoying aswell, with Arsenal would beat Utd and Chelsea away and lose to Sunderland or West-Brom the next game!! Really annoying...

But I hired about 10 top class coaches and found a lot more consistency!! If you auto assign your coaches its a lot better, now on an 8 game unbeaten run!!

But cant catch Liverpool, there on a 15 game unbeaten run and I've got them twice in a week next, in the leage and then the Champions League...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Can't say I've had any problem with inconsistency. My team seems fairly stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Lol, love how I beat Arsenal 2-1 then lose the next 3 games on the trot to teams like Sunderland,Charlton etc... I would rahter have lost to Arsenal and won the other three... so much inconsistency :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

ive had massive problems with it, playing as shamrock rovers, beaten by various lower opposition while whooping shels/cork

Advertisement