Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in west

Options
  • 26-01-2006 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

need to know good place in the West

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

personally i'd go to dublin altogether! dont get it done in the west just to save a days travelling. read the reviews of snakebite above. make sure u know people who had tattoos done in the same studio before even considering an appointment!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Danny Bullmans place in Limerick is very well known throughout Ireland. Great artist and top notch studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭sam69

irish ink in galway do all my work, excellent! Check out their work....

www.irishinktattoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 top_cat13_2000

metalworks in
    Galway city is the best ever! They've had their training in london. its totaly spotless up there. its on shop street over the body shop u havta go down a lane. a friend of mine got a tat in Irish Ink and it faded after 6months n she wen 2 metalworks and its still perfect after 5 yrs. METALWORKS RULE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭marymc

Metalworks in Galway IS brilliant. My friend had 3 tattoos done there, and I witnessed 2. The place is immaculate and they're very good at what they do.

Just remember you have to press the buzzer to be let in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement