Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolermaster Aquagate - missing an essential part, help!

Options
  • 26-01-2006 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I can get my hands on one of these for 50e. Thing is, its missing one pipe plug.

See here.

Is there any way I could get one from somewhere so I can get this thing up and running? Slim chance someone on here has one lying around?

All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

dubdvd used to have one, pm him..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

unklerosco wrote:
    dubdvd used to have one, pm him..

PM sent. Fingers crossed...

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

i have an aquagate also(well i bought one for a mate and installed it on his pc, so technically he owns it)

but i think you only get enough of thse connectors in the box and im not sure if you can buy them anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

gline wrote:
    i have an aquagate also(well i bought one for a mate and installed it on his pc, so technically he owns it)

but i think you only get enough of thse connectors in the box and im not sure if you can buy them anywhere

I was thinking of going to Woodies or similar and getting something that would work the same. Ive also heard that some places take a 3d scan of an item (in this case one of the valves) and can replicate an exact copy? Can anyone elaborate?

Or I could buy the unit from the shop, knowing that a valve is missing and email Coolermaster to get another valve? Would they send one if I cry enough? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

chance your arm and send them a email saying that you bought it and the valve is missing/broke, and the might send you a replacement one. They have quite good customer care iirc :)

:v:
    CC

• Advertisement
Advertisement