Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The New Meteor Add

• 26-01-2006 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new meteor add with the 2 lads on the telephone, I find it quite funny and actually find myself laughing sometimes. its much better than the add with those 2 birds anyways!

I know nearly everyone here hated at the old meteor add campaign during christmas but I do find the new one hilarouis

Opnions

Comments

Anything that isn't those two annoying women is fine

Irritating isn't in it :|

But yeah the new ad with the two guys is funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ah, may I be spared from seeing this. Meteor ads suck. Same applies to Meteor ads not made yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

simu wrote:
    Ah, may I be spared from seeing this. Meteor ads suck. Same applies to Meteor ads not made yet.

They have a very funny new one. It's a
    man watching a video.
    ... I'm not gonna give away any more, because it's a visual joke and a description would ruin it. Saw it in the IFI on Friday, liked it much more than the ads involving any of those gob****es - hope it goes on nationwide TV release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wow! Watch out Ingmar Bergman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I liked the Xmas add's.

Eircell adds where good and different IMO

But now Vodaphone and O2 go for really generic advertising.

E.G. Lost in ass. with 02, thank god lucosade are sponoring that show now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

It was funny the first time. Its just straight up annoying now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

No i hate it!.... its so annoying now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Its a piece of sh*t really, how anyone finds it funny I just don't know......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

BolBill wrote:
    Its a piece of sh*t really, how anyone finds it funny I just don't know......

Agreed. :mad:

Advertisement