Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wwe could be in MAJOR trouble........

• 26-01-2006 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

(Taken from Chris Hyatte's monday blog)
    SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY

Ohhhh, something BIG is brewing.

How big? SO big that the "heavyweight" reporters (Meltzer, Scherer, Keller) are quietly checking and re-checking the facts before reporting on this.

HOW BIG? Well, IF it's true it might cause a mainstream uproar that SHOULD be on the level of Eddie's death and the subsequent Drug Testing announcement

HOW BIG?? Big enough that the Undertaker could potentially have a MAJOR lawsuit against the WWE...

I'm sure you know the story, but let me recap it a bit...

Rumor has it... that "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr has Hepatitus. A pretty nasty, permenant disease that lives in his blood. In varying degrees, it could be fatal. It's also easily transmitted through mixing of body fluids. It just wipes out your liver.

Rumor has it... that Orton has had this for a while.

Rumor has it... Orton only told John Laurenitius. Probably the McMahons too.

Rumor has it... Laurenitus didn't bother to tell anyone else other than, (and this isn't for sure, just possible/probable) the McMahons and.or anyone higher on the management chain

Rumor has it... Orton got to work with this disease that IS EASILY PASSED ON THROUGH MIXING BLOOD in an environment where he sometimes is called to get physical with others and bleed.

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled like a stuck pig during his son's Armageddon "Hell in the Cell" match against the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled all over the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT Undertaker was bleeding too

Rumor has it... FACT Randy Orton was bleeding as well. All three ended up covered in each other's blood.

Rumor has it... Laurenitius saw this and said, "Uh oh".

Rumor has it... Laurentitius waited until it was too late, and until he had a load of muscle behind him, to break the news to the Undertaker

Rumor has it... The Undertaker is infuriated.

FACT Neither Cowboy Bob or the Undertaker have been seen since.

And there you have it.

Do you understand what the ramifications are if any of this is true?

First of all, to ignorantly expose the Undertaker, the most loyal dog the WWE has ever had, to this is... is just mind blowing. Years... over a decade of service... of money generating fan appeal, to just callously let him work with a guy WITH A LIVER DESTROYING DISEASE IN HIS BLOOD and allow them to bleed all over each other. Without a warning... without a single heads up.

And the LEGAL ramifications. Mark Calloway, if any of this is true, could possible destroy the WWE. I mean, the irresponsible behavior here is just... it's worse than their ongoing drug problem. At least with drugs and 'roids, the WWE can say, "Hey, we didn't know!" In this situation, management (Laurenitius at least... and he WILL be the fall guy if this is as bad as it looks) DID know... and willfully withheld the information.

If this is true, the reign of John Laurenitius is over. You can't hide this. You can't sweep this under the rug. You can't throw a ton of money at the Undertaker and tell him to shut up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

****ING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope taker is o.k that sly ****er orton should be slaughtered or cruicified literally on live tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It would be ironic if the Undertaker killed the WWE. Fitting too perhaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

That was all talked about last week. And it was as serious a screw up as you can make.
    But destroying the WWE? It could potentially seriously damage Laurenitous's carreer but destryoing the WWE?. There big words. I can't see that happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

have you got a link for that story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

http://www.hyatte.blogspot.com/ - is that his blog? cause there aint no mention of it

furthermore where was it talked about last week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

prowrestling.com's news section has something about ana altercation between taker and orton but nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

From figure four newsletter of 2 weeks ago:
    This story has been kept very quiet, but I think most people who follow the Internet pretty closely have heard about it by now. Bob Orton is off TV with hepatitis, and he’s had it for awhile, and John Lauranitis knew about it and told no one, and Orton ended up bleeding all over the place at the last Smackdown PPV. When Undertaker found out about it, he was absolutely irate as you can imagine. He wasn’t the only person bled on, as there was blood all over Randy, the ref and the cameraman, and when Bob came back through the curtain afterwards, still covered in blood, he was shaking hands with folks left and right. The excuse is that Bob was busted open hardway. Few believe this, and the fact that he was wearing a white shirt (an old-school trick that guys used to always do when they were going to bleed, since obviously the red all over a white shirt added greatly to the drama) isn’t helping his case. Plus, if I had hepatitis and got busted open hardway, for sure I’d find a way to get out of the match, and for goddamn sure I wouldn’t be shaking hands or hugging anyone until I was cleaned up. Contrary to rumors, to the best of my knowledge nobody else has ended up infected. You know, I’ve argued that some people blame John Lauranitis for stuff that is not his fault, but you cannot argue your way out of this one. It is complete bull****, and if ever there was a reason for someone to be fired, I’d say this would be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

If I were Taker I'd get the best legal crew around me and bury the wwe. That's sheer negligence. Pure and simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I dunno about burying WWE..sure, Taker would be pissed, but I don't know if he'd want to bury them.. I wouldn't be surprised about Johnny Ace. He seems to be a real kiss ass for Vince. I'm surprised this never occured to me before. I'm always thinkin about **** like that when two guys are bleedin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Serious **** up there!!! Hope taker is alright as well. Armageddon was months ago so this things must have been settled up by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

Hmmmm...... with the rumours of Angle - Taker as Main Event Wrestlemania gathering steam, this is all kinda fitting together.....

Taker says nothing/does nothing (assuminghe is ok), as long as he gets the strap one last time, before retiring before the end of the year..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

gm1984 wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Amen brother. Johnny ace has never had the balls to do the job and was a just a yes man for the McMahons. This illustartes that the chump is willing to allow another's health to be seriously compromised because he couldn'ty man manage a situation properly. P.S Johnny ace stabbed J.R in the back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

P.S Johnny ace stabbed J.R in the back

How?

Also i'd doubt taker would accept the title as a bid keep it quiet about all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

antifyre wrote:
    Hmmmm...... with the rumours of Angle - Taker as Main Event Wrestlemania gathering steam, this is all kinda fitting together.....

Taker says nothing/does nothing (assuminghe is ok), as long as he gets the strap one last time, before retiring before the end of the year..

Rubbish. He could have the strap one last time anyway. Which would you prefer, lots of cash or the belt? Your liver or the belt?

And i'd wait till i had a ton of muscle behind me before telling Taker as well. Met that guy when he was working out once and he's a ****ing beast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'd heard a few rumours about this, more specifically that undertaker was pissed that wwe allowed orton to bleed all over him, because of the hep.

how long does hepititis take to show up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

You can't kill the deadman.

Stalfos wrote:
    How?

Also i'd doubt taker would accept the title as a bid keep it quiet about all this.

Ace always resented J.R and did everything he could to get the talent relations job from J.R. That was sneaky enough but its been stated that Ace was also one of the poeple behind getting rid of J.R form RAW and ridiculing him in the manner he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I hate Laurentitius... Just thought id throw that out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wonder if this will affect Randy Orton's career in the near future...perhaps at the Rumble?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Holy Fookin crap is all I can say I hope the undertaker is ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I doubt it will affect Randy, unless he knew all this. He was bled on too though, I believe. Can't see Animal lastin too much longer though! His tag partner's gone, and his brother looks to be in trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

how could wwe even go ahead with something like that..put a wrestlers life at risk for the sake of making a match look more "extreme"....i seriously hope vince gets his ass sued for a largge some of that 50 million he pocketed last year alone

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

if vince did know about this and done nothing to protect one of the biggest assets the company has ever had, risking the mans LIFE in the name of making a match look good, then i hope (firstly that taker is ok) and secondly, i hope taker takes them to the dark side !

THERE IS ONE ONE UNDERTAKER ! ! ! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭killeoin

dinjo wrote:
    if vince did know about this and done nothing to protect one of the biggest assets the company has ever had, risking the mans LIFE in the name of making a match look good, then i hope (firstly that taker is ok) and secondly, i hope taker takes them to the dark side !

THERE IS ONE ONE UNDERTAKER ! ! ! ! !

oh.....
    This is just a big blow up over nothing....Vince didn't know about it so whats all this about doing it for money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Fcuk About

am a big fan of the wrestling and have been for years......

and am bot takin the p*ss but who is ya boy laurantis????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Fcuk About wrote:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/j/johnny-ace.html

Fcuk About wrote:

There's a little known website where you can find out who he is, its called GOOGLE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

that would have been funny is you hadn't posted it after someone else supplied a link. :D

• Advertisement

Maybe it was a bit harsh of me, but I get peeved when I see people posting questions which they could simply answer themselves by using google or wikipedia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

I think the WWE might have gotten itself into more trouble than even Vince McMahon could buy his way out of this time. Hope the Undertaker's ok, disgraceful that it had gotten to this with very little knowledge of Orton's condition - Negligence of the highest order IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Well, Cowboy Bob has just been released so that's most likely the end of it as far as WWE are concerned.
    They usually think foring someone solves a problem.

Advertisement