Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas

Options
  • 26-01-2006 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

I haven't noticed any mention of this so I may as well post it. Work has finally completed on the Race mod part of this SA add-on. Overall it's alot of fun, although some of the maps could use a bit of work. You can pick it up here/.

They are planning on expanding the mod to include more game types at a later stage, including the more familiar deathmatch mode some may remember frmo the old MTA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm just waiting for deathmatch MTA tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thanks, OSiriS dude. Being meaning to check this out, but never got a chance. Used to be an avid player of GTA:VC, to the point where that when a version came out spotting the cracked version, I bought the game (for something like €20 or something). I have GTA:SA, so I'm going to have fun with this :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Some levels are just f**k up, tho
    mta_sa_firetruck_hill.jpg

Had to get to the top, and then you have to race back down, so when you were going up, some people would nearly knock you off the side, when they were going back down!!!

Advertisement