Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exemption from irish etc

• 26-01-2006 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

My bros doing his LC, i remember i got exemption from irish and i got sent a letter, now. Does this letter need to be sent out with cao or anything ?
    anyone refresh me on the procedure?

thnxs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zeuz

Man I am not doing Irish as I am From SOuth Africa and I didnt get any letter ?!!?!?!?!?!?1 U got me worried now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

man u need exemption if youre applying to NUI colleges
    eg: NUI Maynooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zeuz

OH i c ok no I am not going to a college that rwquires Irish, so i should be safe? correct? Does an exemption letter mean that they count irish for you and pass you with out u having to do or does it just diragard it all to geather and inted of doiung a 7Subjects i have to 6 and pass all 6?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

if u get an exemption for irish,when u applying for any college 's course (aka via CAO),if the course has a requirement of LC irish,u can get over it...:D i got the exemption as well....:p

but.........REMEMBER to tell NUI (as they r the 1 who give u the exemption) wats ur CAO number is.......

Advertisement