Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official Disturbed thread.....

• 27-01-2006 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Seen as theres a HIM one... why not a Disturbed one? Amazing band great vocals. Anyone else into them?

Their new album "Ten Thousand Fists" is brilliant. Favourite songs are "Stricken" and "Just Stop"

:v:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

oh so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

disturbed are great!their gig in the TBMC last year was A1

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I quite like them. Not the kind of band you can take that seriously though.
    Nevermore are supporting them on their European dates this Spring so I will definetly be going to see them :) No Irish date yet but who knows.
    I predict Nevermore blowing them off the stage very night though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Yeah I like Disturbed, good for your middle of the road metal fix but nothing outstandingly great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Disturbed are brilliant.

Down with the Sickness and Awaken definately my favourites. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

I like disturbed. They're not the best band iv'e heard but nothing to make me hate them. Some songs are good some are bad. Middle of the road'ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Gentlemen, let's get this thread back on track here. If you like Disturbed or have something useful to contribute, please do, if it's just going to be more ****e like the posts I've just deleted,the thread will be locked and holidays will be taken from Rock/Metal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Was at disturbed gig last year - I thought it was a mediocore gig. Might aswell have been at home listening to them on a CD. No atmosphere i thought....

I really like disturbed's first two albums - the latest album.... hmmmm.... I don't like where they are going.

When I heard the album Believe - I was thinking, either they are going down the Commercial route or it's just a new cool sound.... From their latest album it looks like they're trying to be commcerial.

At the gig I met the guys (except drummer) - The blow-in bass player (has he joined for good?) was really really sound. Singer was up his own arse and the guitarist was nice enough.

Don't get me wrong - I really like disturbed, always have an album of theirs in the car - I just expect a lot more from them!!!

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

^^ Class! Ten thousand fists is a cool album *i* think

Advertisement