Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Harddrive

• 27-01-2006 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with the PSP Datel 4GB Hard Drive and the battery that goes with it?

Extra weight, bulk and compared to the duo's what are the load times like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Weight isn't increased too much: - the battery is the biggest contributor.

Bulk: - sticks out about 1cm from the back of the PSP, which for me makes it easier to grip (particularly when watching something) but does make it impossible to use most of the standard cases

Load Times: Much slower, as expected - but perfectly usable for Movies and Music.

For most part anyone I mention it to thinks it stupid - but when they see it and a whole host of video on there they quickly change their mind.

The battery is excellent - I get about 7 or 8 hours gaming which is really useful.

Wish I had a 4GB MSDP, but still no sign of them becoming available - and will most likely cost more than the 200 yoyos the drive costs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

You should have a look at this: Link

neo_mini_inst-01.jpg

Is it possible to buy the battery seperate? 7-8 hours seems fantastic when compared with the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

well ive a 2gb card and its more than enough id recommend getting a 2gb if you cant wait for the 8gb to come out. That hard drive sticks out way too far for my liking although some people do say it makes the psp easier to handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

just noticed the hard drive is in the new argos now

Advertisement