Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Galaxies

Options
  • 27-01-2006 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

I've decided I like the sound of this game. The chance to play someone in the Star Wars universe is just too cool to pass up. Im downloading the trial as I type this, but I would like to get an impression of the state of the game these days.

So, have the bugs been fixed? Has the game grown and grown or has its hay day come and gone? Can you be a jedi? Does it work well? Also, how many expansions have there been and are they worth it? Most of the stuff online is either old reviews or new updates that only give a tiny bit of the picture.

Thanks.

EDIT: I tried it for half an hour. I must say im not impressed. Its clunky and uncomfortable really. And the inane "go here do this" feel was ofputting...

Well, you could try to convince me otherwise... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

its a really bad mmo tbh.

Probably the best setting for an online game, that is simply really really poor, dont know who made it but they fooked it up, shoulda let the creators of knights of the olf republic do it, they made a great game out of their rpg effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Zillah wrote:
    Well, you could try to convince me otherwise...

Pff...don't think we could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

there isnt a bargepole in the world big enough to make me want to go back to SWG

I agree , i love the sound of this game but when i got it i was very dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So we are in agreement. It sucks. Now Im just looking forward to Oblivion...so much...

• Advertisement
Advertisement