Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Phone Kit Installation

Options
  • 27-01-2006 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to install a car phone kit (Nokia)?
    Also, how much roughly does it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Have you used them, Spartacus? Looking to get it done as neatly as possible.... wires well hidden etc

thanks,
    C

caster wrote:
    Have you used them, Spartacus? Looking to get it done as neatly as possible.... wires well hidden etc

thanks,
    C

I haven't i'm afraid, but I got the link here a while ago. I'll do a quick search for ya.

Hmmmm, can't find it. Send them an email and ask...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i have used carkits.ie and the guy did an amazing job.took in 15-20 mins as he knew what he was doing and cannot see a wire.its great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Tbh as long as your not completely dangerous, give it a go yourself. I installe dmy se bluetooth kit, it's a doddle. Was a bit nervous but it turned out to be dead simple.

Advertisement