Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sony Ericsson K750i

• 27-01-2006 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello there,

I recently bought a Sony Ericsson K750i mobile, phone is fantastic, 2million mega pixels, radio, mp3 player, video streaming.

But I have no idea how to download music from the internet. The phone comes with a USB cable! This may seem like a really stupid question but I have never downloaded music before. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

boards.ie rules mean that 95% of people here won't tell you how they download their music.

Ask your mates, or check if the phone can play DRM'ed wma's from legal sources.

Even ripping a CD onto your computer/phone/MP3 player is illegal in this country,
    we have no "fair use" provision like most EU countries do
    ('cos our lawmakers twaddle along behind the British government copy and pasting law as they write it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭super103

Hi there,

I want to download music legally. But have no idea how to go about it. Do I use my credit card, set up an account and how to I download it to my phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭munzab

check out itunes. apple.com. they have a music store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i don't think the k750i will play acc files that itunes supply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elvis Mc Fonzy

you need to install the s.e. software onto your p.c. then use the u.s.b cable to connect it to your phone. You can find music, video and game files for the k750i on piratebay or isohunt or by using limewire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Morally you'd be right if you ...
    Download iTunes. Buy your songs online. Burn them to CD. Rip them to MP3 using CDex. Copy them to your phone via USB.

I think most people go for ...
    Download P2P App. Download MP3. Copy to phone via USB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

super103 wrote:
    2million mega pixels
    Wow!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Slurms wrote:
    Wow!! :eek:

indeed, 2 million million pixels, i.e. 1000000000000 pixels. i want that camera :eek: . mega means million by the way. it has 2 mega pixels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

You could, like, take pictures of atoms with that camera... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

u don't really need the SE software to dload music on to the phone. Once u hook up the phone via usb & if u have a mem stick in the phone, it acts like a usb removable drive. it will ask for drivers, if u have broadband, tick connect to net to get drivers, it will do this a few times, don't remember.

then goto my computer/windows explorer, the songs u want onto the memstick to the mp3 folder. that's it.

to get songs, either rip from your own cd's or use p2p s/w...

• Advertisement
Advertisement