Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance on Fabia vRS??

Options
  • 27-01-2006 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Right I'm 22, full licence 4 years, 2 years no claims. Rang up Quinn who I have my current policy with to get a quote on an '06 Skoda Fabia vRS & she said she couldn't quote me on a high performance vehicle unless I was over 25yrs. I said to her isn't it against the law not to provide a quote and she just said the system wouldn't let her go any further.
    Which insurance company will quote me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Well just got a quote from Mike Murphy/Insure.ie of €2,261! Not bad! Can't wait until I finish college now & I can afford to go out an buy one! :)

Advertisement