Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing thread?

• 27-01-2006 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Am i going blind or is the "Independent college magazine" thread gone missing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

just like the whole idea of producing one.......... hHHAHAHHHhahahahahahahaHHAHAHAH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

heh, bah dum tish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

what college mag, the pieces of paper that go around which are stapled together...no colour....tisk tisk...they should bring out a proper mag n get a big huge printing factory right in the centre of the LRC,haha..they should like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Am i going blind or is the "Independent college magazine" thread gone missing?
    Yore going blind.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054850001

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Jaysus, i was looking everywhere for that. Did you hear the crap that Niall jerk in the SU was spouting? Saying the Blurb had a monopoly in the college and then spouting a load of "laws" out of his ass? I hear that he's reading through this thread trying to get our names of who's involved in this. Well Niall, if you're reading this, we are not going to stand for your crappy blurb anymore, we want a proper magazine so do something about it or we will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I hear that he's reading through this thread trying to get our names of who's involved in this.
    Hahahaha... if he is reading this... not all of us goto the college, so even if you got my name, there's not alot you can do with it:v:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

well to be honest, he could blow it out his ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

How ya Niall, mighty fine publication you have there (:v: :v: )

Anyway, with all this talk of starting a new 'Blurb' and all, I was thinking, why should we have to do something about it?? Is that not the job of the SU, to provide something for us, seen as we (or some of us) voted them in. Not us providing something for them.

CroppyBoy1798

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

are yis making the independant college mag for recognition or is it a genuine effort to give students something to read at lunchtime? if its the latter, then just write a loada stuff and get it put in the blurb. theres little notes in every blurb now askin for submissions for the blurb. if you do that, then you have no deadlines and less responsibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

then just write a loada stuff and get it put in the blurb
    I like this idea. The blurb can only be as good as the people who write for it. One idea i was thinking of though was tho posibility of a students web site like the compsoc one.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

There is already a thread with all this in so i'm closing this before we get a repeat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement