Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

argos ?

Options
  • 27-01-2006 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi,
    ye were all so helpful with my lidl question i decided id come back. anyone know what time argos in the crescent is open til on a friday nite ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

8 or 9 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 maggiemay

well i FINALLY got through on the phone to argos and theyre open til 9.30 tonite, thanks for the help

maggie:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

ye were all so helpful with my lidl question

But will you be able to find Argos? ..... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 maggiemay

oh haa haa ha :D
    very funny.
    ive been there before christmas shopping, mind you i didnt even know that the crescent existed until then, man my eyes were as big as saucers when i saw it for the first time its huuuuge ! (yes i am a culchie before you ask )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

fair annoying how none of the argos stores in limerick are extra
    both are preety small

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya thats really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I heard they are building another store in the Childer's Rd Retail park but I don't know how true this is.

ya it would work
    id say it would be around the same size as maplins with a low roof

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Is that the new building accross from JJB's?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think so but not sure if it is Argos that is going in there.

• Advertisement

thanx baz

sioda wrote:
    Is that the new building accross from JJB's?
    ya its a few doors down from JJB's and beside lifestyle sports.

ive been there before christmas shopping, mind you i didnt even know that the crescent existed until then, man my eyes were as big as saucers when i saw it for the first time its huuuuge ! (yes i am a culchie before you ask )

If you were not too sure about finding it I was going to send my Doggie over to you .... he's been there many times ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

As far as I know, there's going to be an Argos extra out by B & Q on the Ballysimon Rd.

1huge1 wrote:
    ya its a few doors down from JJB's and beside lifestyle sports.

Isn't that maplin??

ya i was saying that if it was to be in the childers road shopping centre it would probably have a low roof like maplins

i hope the put it in citywest shopping centre (B&Q)

As far as I know, there's going to be an Argos extra out by B & Q on the Ballysimon Rd.

If that's true it will be great :) ..... all the items in the Catalog marked 'extra' will be available from stock .... :p
    I hope the put it in citywest shopping centre (B&Q)

why would they call it 'CityWest' if it's on the east side of limerick? ...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Because they can Hobie, because they can.

Because they can Hobie, because they can.

maybe it's the same guys from Citywest in Dublin and they are planning on just 'filling in the gap' !!! ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

hobie wrote:
    why would they call it 'CityWest' if it's on the east side of limerick? ...:confused:

Why call people a shopping centre "opera shopping centre" in a town with no opera house?
    Why don't sheep shrink if it rains?

IB

• Advertisement

I hope they put it in citywest shopping centre (B&Q)

I think I've cracked it .... :rolleyes: ....now we are all discussing the above quote ..... i.e. B&Q being in Citywest and us all knowing that B&Q is located on the eastern side of limerick .... :confused:

so ...... have a look at this link, all about B&Q's location ....

http://www.hok.ie/newsandpubs/newsarticle.aspx?id=295

B&Q is in the "CityEast" retail park ... :p not Citywest !!! :(

amen ..... :)

Magiemay ... make a note of that or you will end up in the North Atlantic, if you ever decide to go looking for B&Q in 'CityWest' ;)

hobie wrote:
    If that's true it will be great :) ..... all the items in the Catalog marked 'extra' will be available from stock .... :p

my mistake i mean cityeast retail park
    easy mistke to make...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

hobie wrote:
    If that's true it will be great :) ..... all the items in the Catalog marked 'extra' will be available from stock .... :D

They are trying to mess with our heads...

Advertisement