Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV NEW Packages here!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭macronot

bush wrote:
    You have to switch to a new packagae as far as I know. I did it from my account page today. I chose the 2mb package but when it went through it claimed I chose the 3mb package, even though I didnt. It said that it would come in effect on march 1st, why not feb 1st I dont know. Its doesnt give you the no cap option either.

Your better off ringing cos that new services page is all over the place.

on utv support newsgroup - ed from the prod dept announced that all existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the new speed and their new cap.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

macronot wrote:
    on utv support newsgroup - ed from the prod dept announced that all existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the new speed and their new cap.

so is this customer pressure winning out?

Advertisement