Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3

Options
  • 27-01-2006 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a MP3 player on my mobile. I'm a complete novice to MP3 players. Can anyone recommended the most competitively priced website to down loan music. I cant use apple or Ipod site because I dont have one. So I'm looking for a general site that will accept credit card so I can download music.
    Any suggestions???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

hehe " to down loan music" its downLOAD music :) yeah stickies are class

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

super103 wrote:
    Hello,

I have a MP3 player on my mobile. I'm a complete novice to MP3 players. Can anyone recommended the most competitively priced website to down loan music. I cant use apple or Ipod site because I dont have one. So I'm looking for a general site that will accept credit card so I can download music.
    Any suggestions???

You don't need to have an iPod to use iTunes to buy mp3s. There are other file formats available but just make sure you pick mp3 and you will be able to play them on any mp3 player.

Advertisement