Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foley is Blog!

• 27-01-2006 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

Mick Foley's started his own column on wwe.com, the first one was pretty funny

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/foleyisblog

Talks about meeting Stacy Kiebler for the first time... good stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

It's pretty good alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

I DONT KNOW how many actually read the mick foley's blog. or even got a chance to read it this week. but he has said what everyone else has been saying across the net about the way eddie's memory has been used on smackdown.... i think a lot of ppl are in agreement with what randy orton said that eddie is in hell, that just went to far... and i'm glad some one in the wwe circle has said it on the wwe site.... cause to be honest. some one had to say it... and i'm glad mick foley did.... he made a point as well that eddie's wife and family are still grieving for a husband, a father and son and brother.... so hearing some one say that he's in hell is not some thing you wanna hear.... think about it, would any of us like to say some one say that about a family member??? my answer is no.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/foleyisblog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fantastic piecce by Mick on the issue. I don't think it could have been articulated any better than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Spot on. His words will more than likely fall on deaf ears though. Real shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i dont know hwo the hell anyone can watch Smackdown these days anyway. it is absolute bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Test on his site basically said the same thing. Heres the main bit of it:

Martin wrote, "What I have seen of the handling of Eddies death wants to make me puke. You know? When Eddie past away, I said to a friend of mine that instead of mourning I betcha Vince is thinking of how he can make money out of this? Not to say I said so but to be honest I didn't see the burning of Eddie's lowrider..I heard about it which was enough to make me sick then...and now I see Randy Orton saying, "Eddie is in hell"...is that how desperate this company is right now...I wonder what does Eddies wife and three beautiful children think when they hear people saying that their husband and father are in hell? Is there no boundaries to this...disgrace..this...CHEAP heat. I wonder how Eddie;s kids feel when they go to school {and we all know how cruel children can be} and get ridiculed and made fun of because their dad is supposedly in hell? I wonder how Eddie's wife feels when the man she stood by for so long and changed his life around is being told to MILLIONS of people that her husband is in hell? Well if Eddie was in hell Vince would know because he's the one who would have to let him in and I guarantee that's not where Eddie is! Classy guys..real FN' classy!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You can look at it from the point of few that Orton is doing what he is told, plain and simple. But then again, so was Shawn Michaels when he screwed Bret Hart.

At least Hart was around to fight back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Mick Foley's blog is very funny and informative, and I would agree with his sentiments about Randy Orton's comments about Eddie Guerrero 100%. He stated it clear and to the point.... kudos to Foley.

Advertisement