Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned By Earthman

Options
  • 27-01-2006 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was banned by Earhman because I have a different opinion to him regarding certain issues.This surely is a miss use of power,in a democracy you have to respect someones opinion no matter how much you might dissagree with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Got any links to the thread where he banned you?
    Also this is not a democracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Hill 16

The thread is about Hamass.Earthman asked me a question about the IRA and I gave him a honest answer and he banned me.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054880820&page=2

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You were actually banned for another comment on a different thread.

That said, I think Earthman is right. You have nothing to add except your own Republican crap to any thread. PM earthman if you wish to discuss it, signing up new accounts is not how you go about getting unbanned :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Hill 16

Thats exactly my point,I was banned cause of my Republican views.You have no right to say my views are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You brought Republicanism into a thread about Hamas ffs. I have no problem with your views, you're well entitled to them. Just express them where they're wanted.

When you (and we've seen it hundreds of times before) start pushing it in every single thread, regardless of whether is has anything to do with the topic at hand, it becomes "crap".

• Advertisement
Advertisement