Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a good masage parlour?

Options
  • 27-01-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I would like to get a massage, does anyone know of any good massage parlours in the city and prices possibly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I would like to get a massage, does anyone know of any good massage parlours in the city and prices possibly?

There's a place on the top of Thomas St. called Thai Time. They do all types of face, neck and body massages. Don't know about prices though.

moz,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

moz wrote:
    There's a place on the top of Thomas St. called Thai Time. They do all types of face, neck and body massages. Don't know about prices though.

moz,
    You'll get a really good, long massage in there for 50 - 60 quid. I have a €50 voucher for them actually. I must get around to using it and I'll tell you how I get on!

Some of the crowd I work with have already gotten massages in there and they say it's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

There's a 2 storey terraced house with a green door beside the Spar on Henry street that supposedly gives "alternative" massages, you could try asking in Ryans besides Dolans too.

(Or did you mean a real massage?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Ryans beside dolans :D

Don't do it man!!

Scary scary place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Been in there, (long story), not as bad you'd think, real old style pub. Would be nice except you can't stop thinking "****, I'm in Ryan's, whats the bets I'll be photographed by the Leader as I leave?".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Ah Ma Ryans what a spot old limerick at its finest :-)

Advertisement