Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come sk8 the square on sunday!!!

Options
  • 27-01-2006 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

hey guys, evry1 shud come sk8 the square shoppin center in tallaght on sunday at around 1 o clock, theres some really sweet skate spots there! And Smyths across the road from it is great too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

Meh...I used to go there a lot back when I used to skate. It's good at first but after a while it kinda gets a bit boring.

I would reccommend you go to Windsor Motors on the Belgard Road (beside the Burger King) if your around the area before you go to Smyths. It's got some really nice banks and a 4 stair with handrails. Also check out the B+Q beside it (watch out for security though). Also near the Belgard Luas stop there's this office block with a really cool 3 stair-to-gap and a loadda marble ledges. Also maybe check out the Red Cow Luas stop past Kingswood, it's not that good, just another few marble ledges.

Around the Square can be good too, some nice 2 and 3 stairs with smooth run-ups, and then there's that cool marble ledge.

However, I kinda doubt your gonna persuade many people on Boards to go along, somehow. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

Thanks 4 the tips, but im interested in the rails and the pyramids by dominoes at the square, and the triple 5 set beside argos! smyths is realy good 2 with the banks, the 3 set and the 6 set round back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭iceworm

liffey valley near the retail park gots a couple of sets wit rails down dem. a 5 and a 7 i think. ders couple other sets and gaps never skatid der though so cant tell bout security

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

skate4evr wrote:
    Thanks 4 the tips, but im interested in the rails and the pyramids by dominoes at the square, and the triple 5 set beside argos! smyths is realy good 2 with the banks, the 3 set and the 6 set round back!

Oh yeah those ledges are cool, pretty hard to skate mind ya.

Also: there's banks at Smyths?

And a TRIPLE five-stair? That's a bit ambitious!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

StJimmy wrote:
    However, I kinda doubt your gonna persuade many people on Boards to go along, somehow. :rolleyes:

I'm waaaay waaaaaay too unfit to run away from security these days, so I'm passing anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sdLOVE

StJimmy wrote:
    I would reccommend you go to Windsor Motors on the Belgard Road (beside the Burger King)

I love those banks, I got a fs flip and a switch fs flip into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Eazzzy

iceworm wrote:
    liffey valley near the retail park gots a couple of sets wit rails down dem. a 5 and a 7 i think. ders couple other sets and gaps never skatid der though so cant tell bout security
    Ice worm you mo phoin queerin little gee bag ben der

Advertisement