Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish International Tickets

• 27-01-2006 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I think having seen the draw, its time to get behind the national team now. How do I go about getting tickets for home and away competitive internationals??

I gotta be in Croker for a soccer match!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Ring the FAI Ticket Office and put your name on the waiting list for block-booking. The list itself is full so they have a waiting list in operation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Slightly related but I'm wondering will the FAI try compromise the managers possible fixture preferences by trying to push the 3 'glamour' matches (Czech/Germany/Wales) into 2007 at Croker and having the other 3 at Lansdowne in 2006?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pigman thats a banker, we will play both Czech and germany away 1st this year then the other at home next year, Fai wouldnt miss that chance.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

KdjaC wrote:
    Pigman thats a banker, we will play both Czech and germany away 1st this year then the other at home next year, Fai wouldnt miss that chance.

Your assuming that the Czech Republic and Germany will allow us to have all the big games at home in the run-in to the end of the campaign!

We pulled that one off for the worl cup qualifiers, I doubt we will get away with it again, but I do expect Delaney and Co to try :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Ive mailed the FAI so if I dont hear back from them in a week or so, I'll ring them. Whats the chances of getting away tickets to Germany and Wales??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Trotter wrote:
    Ive mailed the FAI so if I dont hear back from them in a week or so, I'll ring them. Whats the chances of getting away tickets to Germany and Wales??

Depends on where it is in Germany they sell out at home so depneding on the ground thee could be 3 to 12k tickets available. Shouldnt be a problem to get tickets there, Wales also easy enough holds 75k so loads fo tickets available either tru the FAI or travel agent of any club in ireland.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

KdjaC wrote:
    Depends on where it is in Germany they sell out at home so depneding on the ground thee could be 3 to 12k tickets available. Shouldnt be a problem to get tickets there, Wales also easy enough holds 75k so loads fo tickets available either tru the FAI or travel agent of any club in ireland.

kdjac

Excellent.. Im hoping the Germany game is in Munich, Ive mates there!
    The Wales match in Cardiff should be a sell out!

Advertisement