Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Online

• 27-01-2006 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I have a netopia wireless router. I set up my psp on it. The other night I went and put in Need For Speed Most Wanted, I wanted to play it online. It conected to EA Nation fine, but when I went into the lobby and selected to play with someone it said, "The connection to your opponent has been lost," or at least something to that nature. I tryed it another few times and am still having the same problem. Has anyone got any advice on this?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It has always connected fine for me TO the EA servers once I had disapled the WPA on my router. I've only played it a few tiems online though admitedly, and there are not many people online, but the connection didn't drop for me.

Advertisement