Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography-Exam papers

• 27-01-2006 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

In the exam paper,for the part B) and Part C) around how long should the answers be?My teacher isn't very helpful and doesn't seem to know herself and isn't much help when it comes to the exam papers.I'm assuming they should be about an A4 page each?Should I be including diagrams with the answers?I have no idea how to answer these properly with the mocks in 3weeks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

my mocks start monday and i havent much of an idea either. we were told anything between 1/2 and 1 and a half a4 depending on the question. so again quite vague. answer as fully as you can on the question and dont get hung up on length really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I don't think anybody knows anything about anything to do with that new geo syllabus! Everyone's in the dark so the examiner will take that into account and I'd say it'll work to our advantage in the end :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

It's bloody frustarting that there's no Department answers or even a marking scheme :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Easier marking so!

Advertisement