Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Post Photos taken by your mobile here

• 27-01-2006 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Try to get this as a sticky....

People say their phone model and basically post u[ [icture taken by the phone so that people can get a look at the quality or if people want to buy a phone with a decent camera they can look here.

Let me start... Motorola e770v shots..

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

All the pics on my blog have been taken with cameraphones. VF seems to be having a fit at the moment because none of todays have gone up...

edit - here's a poor one taken whilst stopped at the lights in Douglas at lunchtime..

edit 2 - it's a k750i

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Already posted this in another thread but what the hell..
    Nokia N70
    http://members.boards.ie/logie/26012006002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

First one, my friend with our copies of Battlefront 2 on launch day...

Second one, my dog in my room....

Third one, HavoK (mobileinfantry) himself.....:p

Had to reduce all them, they were originally way too big to upload to boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

that n70 pic is amazing quality heres afew pic from my k750i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Where is that second shot from? It looks very middle eastern/north african drdre :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Farmleigh in Phoenix Park....Nokia 6230i.Image000.jpg

v.nice fletch - the camera in the 6230i is as good as they say...

parsi wrote:
    v.nice fletch - the camera in the 6230i is as good as they say...
    Yeh tis quite impressive...although not as good as the k750i which takes stunning photos IMO....oh and it was a nice day which helped :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

drdre wrote:
    that n70 pic is amazing quality heres afew pic from my k750i

Whats that 05 car in your 3rd pic ? Bently ? Maybach ? Cant quite make out the badge.........

MarinoMark wrote:
    Whats that 05 car in your 3rd pic ? Bently ? Maybach ? Cant quite make out the badge.........
    Bentley Continental Flying Spur like this one.

• Advertisement

fletch wrote:
    Yeh tis quite impressive...although not as good as the k750i which takes stunning photos IMO....oh and it was a nice day which helped :)

I've the k750i for two weeks now and I haven't managed to get it out on a nice day unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

A picture of my laptop taken with my Nokia 6680. I reduced it in size by approx. 50% to save space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 nolanliam

very nice

Another one taken at Farmleigh with my 6230i
    image0042vw.th.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

we tried this a while back - but with guidelines and a moderated process - treid to use similar images to help in comparisons - not really up for anyone posting up pics taken with their camera-phone in case it causes problems (i.e. ones person's idea of "humour" not being the same as another's etc.), no easy way to check permission of displaying a individuals image etc...

this is the original attempt to get this going Camera Phone Pic Comparison... if there is interest we can start it up again... until then i'm closing this one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement