Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup 4th round build up...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Charlton 2 Leyton Orient 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

fade2black wrote:
    You really surprised?

No not really! Its all about timing. :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Leicster 0 Southampton 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

FT: Preston 1 - Palace 1
    O Neil
    Andrew Johnson

damn, tought Palace would walk thru that one. Home advantage will put us thru on the replays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Eh...Arsenal are gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

fade2black wrote:
    Eh...Arsenal are gone.

Yeah...they're in a real crisis at the moment...strange how nobody is picking up on it. Their form isn't improving as everyone expected it to... worrying sign indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

No doubt Bolton will get a complete lack of credit again

Too right. Overlooked that myself in my post, so here we go: Bolton are a great outfit...they give any Premiership team a run for their money! Arsenal being in crisis is a bigger story than "Bolton perform well" sadly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

fairplay to bolton, lovely goal by stelios.

Whats worrying from my point of view, is that there is a lack of commitment from certain Arsenal player's, so many times I was annoyed watching Reyes and Hleb tonight, no effort to track back or get stuck into 50/50 challenges. On a more positive note tho, I thought Djourou, Gilbert, Flamini, Diaby, van Persie, Almunia played well. Maybe its the beer I've been drinking but Diaby looks like a real prospect, and he could probably provide a bit of a hard edge to our flimsy midfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

fade2black wrote:
    Eh...Arsenal are gone.

Shame;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

The Muppet wrote:
    Shame;)

I'm saying nothing til 6pm tomorrow....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

fade2black wrote:
    I'm saying nothing til 6pm tomorrow....

Have Faith man.

NoelRock wrote:
    Yeah...they're in a real crisis at the moment...strange how nobody is picking up on it. Their form isn't improving as everyone expected it to... worrying sign indeed.

I picked up on it early in the season and posted about it but most here are too buzy waiting for United to slip up to notice Arsenals slump this season.

The Muppet wrote:
    Have Faith man.

I picked up on it early in the season and posted about it but most here are too buzy waiting for United to slip up to notice Arsenals slump this season.

Agreed. Was gonna say "forget about United...here's the real crisis"...but just didn't wanna mention United at all, since I'm sick of hearing about their so-called crisis... they're having a fine domestic season (bad european season but - ho-hum - these things happen)... Arsenal on the other hand are playing a dangerous "all or nothing" champions league game now...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Not really surprised by the result, considering Arsenal's away form this season coupled with missing 10 players. Didn't really deserve to lose the game, but the defence went to sleep once and got punished. Big positives for me were the performances of Djourou and Diaby, and Ljungberg played much better than usual.

Why Wenger didn't bring on a striker when he had two on the bench and 1-0 down I've no idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Well what can I say hard luck Arsenal , never seem to get it right up at the Reebok.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

NoelRock wrote:
    Arsenal on the other hand are playing a dangerous "all or nothing" champions league game now...

That works out the odd time you know. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Arsenal just haven't a bad time against Bolton, Stelios seems to be a hoodoo player for them too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm very annoyed Arsenal are out, I really wanted to beat them :)
    Alas, we'll just have to beat Chelsea instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I'm very annoyed Arsenal are out, I really wanted to beat them
    Alas, we'll just have to beat Chelsea instead.

Like ye beat us in the FA Cup final in May :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Nope, hence why I wanted payback

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Man Utd

=========Van der Sarr

Neville====Vidic====Brown====Silvestre

Park========Ferdinand=====Richardson

============Rooney

========Ruud=========Saha

Wolves

....................Postma............................

Edwards....Gypes....Lescott....Naylor....

.Seol.......Anderton....Ince....Kennedy....

..............Miller.......Cort......

Mike.

Advertisement