Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gettin' an oul haircut

• 28-01-2006 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'll be up in dublin on tuesday and I want to go somewhere cool to get my hair cut/styled. I have crap hair and am clueless about what to do with it so any ideas. Somewhere in the city centre. I suppose peter marks or something like that. I'm a man by the way

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

grafton barbar will do just as good a job as peter marks - unless you getting like highlights or whatever.

plus they'll be cheaper, 19 euros i think for a wet cut (€8 with student card).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

gotta agree the grafton Barbers are great never had a bad cut in there
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

Might try them, would they be good at finding me a hairstyle if you know what I mean. If I go in and say do what you can. whats the location, grafton street i presume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Grafton Barbers, used to get seriously good haircuts in there, better than the time I was in Peter Marks in fact. There's a guy called Ed in there, used to DJ in Sir Henry's in Cork once upon a time. Seriously talented stylist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Where abouts is Grafton Barbers. I've never seen it in town. The only barbers I've ever seen in town is on Wicklow street (I think). It's the one with the picture of the barber with Beckham and Roy Keane in the window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Binomate wrote:
    Where abouts is Grafton Barbers. I've never seen it in town. The only barbers I've ever seen in town is on Wicklow street (I think). It's the one with the picture of the barber with Beckham and Roy Keane in the window.
    it's beside that newsagents/sandwich shop called griffins at the top of grafton street (by the top i mean where st. stephen's green is)

Advertisement