Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like a subforum just for art?

Options
  • 28-01-2006 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

personally im happy to allow discussion of both arts and crafts here as i think they complement each other nicely.

edit/ seen as some people want to create a subforum for just art in the forums section i have decided to reopen this thread to see if there is enough interest in a separate art subforum forum crafts. also if you support the opening of a subforum off crafts for art or vise versa please give your support down in "forums" under "system." im am curious if we would have enough posters to create a new forum or just click http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054883902

anyone interested post here!:) or follow the link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

If anything maybe a name change to include art.. but there isn't really a huge demand for another forum, or sub-forum. It would be pretty quiet.. so I think that by keeping them together, it keeps a bit of flow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Yeah, I'm with Cork_Girl, there isn't really enough people for a new forum, it might end up being quite bare. People are saying that they'd want to discuss painting techniques, or appreciate art... But we can pretty much do that here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I think a name change is needed - Art and Craft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd agree with everyone on just changing the forum name to Art(s) and Crafts.

yeah i would support a name change just so newbies know that they're free to post here about art aswell as crafts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

im just pm'd Cloud and asked him if he could rename the forum to the crafts/ art/ appreciation forum so people will know they are free to discuss it here.

i don't really think there is a need a separate forum just at the moment anyhow as it certainly would be quite quiet and would take a few posts away from here. i think it would be better to have one moderately busy forum rather then just two quiet ones.

can everyone who wants to see art and crafts renamed please go down and support it in the link i posted above, thank you

• Advertisement

this thread is redundant for the time being.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement