Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damn game

• 28-01-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

I've been clean since September 13th but the urge to play has come back and I cant say no any longer. Going to get me a game card and reinstall.

I have a 60 hunter on dragonblight and that is probably the main reason I stopped playing - being level 60. So its been 4 months, has there been many major improvements/additions that will make me want to continue playing as my 60 char or will I want to stick to the alt route and level my 30 priest?

I foresee a lot of very tired worknights ahead.

Damn this game :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Don't level a priest, they're brain damaging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

roll a lock :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

DRakE wrote:
    Don't level a priest, they're brain damaging.

How about you dump that priest of yours and level another character. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

he's leveling several characters ;(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

My WoW won't work on my pc.Well it will but, lets just say it is dire.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Can someone tell me if i renew my account(its status is currently frozen since last August!) will my lvl 60 priest and warlock still be there?..also gotten the urge lately :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I cancelled my account back in november and renewed a few days ago. All my characters and stuff were still there, and I seem to remember a post on the wow forums saying they would keep all your characters for at the very least 6 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Mine was inactive from the start of september and my characters were there. Havnt played it much and wouldnt you know the one day I have plenty to play would be maintenance day.

Advertisement