Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to rent The TV shows

Options
  • 28-01-2006 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi,

Just out of curiousity wondering if anyone knows anywhere that rents the TV show on DVD, preferably in the North Kildare area. Would like to catch up on some of the old shows again.

Thanks
    Richie

Comments

Some of the main DVD selling online stores have seriously vut the prices on the sets, any are well worth buying.

Other than that I have no idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well ur talking a main of 2.50 euro probley 3 euro to rent a dvd or vhs so ur talking at least 20 euro to rent a season on dvd

rpobbley asbout 560 euro to rent every epsiode of trek why not buy the dvds for that price

3 seasons of tos
    7 seasons of tng
    7 seasons of ds9
    7 seasons of voy
    4 seasons of ent

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

You have a point I probably would be better off buying the sets. There still quite expensive though at about 60-80euro per boxset. I'll have to shop around some more.

Richie.c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i thought it was 40/50 ish per box set

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

User45701 wrote:
    i thought it was 40/50 ish per box set

Where did you see them for that price?

On play.com voyager is 64euro, next gen is 93euro, and the original series is 88euro which is not cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement