Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock hints?

• 28-01-2006 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

any1 got any clue whats gonna come up on this years mocks???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

what a stupid question?!?!?!

you dont even mention what subjects....

and why would you want to know? kinda defeats the purpose....

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

any subjects. better 2 kno whats comming up than not 2 know i tink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

There are different companies offering 'mock' papers and some of these companies offer an alternate paper in each subject, so any info you do get may not be on your paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

I have the Tech Drawing paper well only Paper 1

http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000571xd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

SirCretop wrote:
    any subjects. better 2 kno whats comming up than not 2 know i tink.

ahh yes learn of the stuff on the greek mythology paper even though you don't take the exam. makes sense sure write it down as the answer to q1. in maths you won't get full marks but they'll give you full marks - 5.

sarcasm aside, respiration came up last year in the leaving in biology as a long question, i'd imagine the mocks will be geared towards having photosynthesis as a question.

in accounting the mocks will have
    1. Company final accounts for question1.
    2. interpretation of accounts - for a company seeking a loan of x amount of euros

• Advertisement

what about the inside of the paper? any other papers u got?

cremo, u definate about the accountancy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm definite about the first question
    the pattern is so easy to predict it goes.

manufacturing (2008)
    sole trader (2007)
    company (this year)
    manufacturing (2005)
    company(2004)
    soletrader(2003)

my old teacher had given me a list that had such an obivious pattern on it, i can't find it now as i've probably burned it.
    this is for the leaving cert, not the mocks
    i got shafted as i hate doing the manufacturing ones but long behold it fecking came up last year. it's the reason i only got a B1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

No just Teah Drawing, Im doing to ouside school I was doing ques from it last week. I do have photo of the inside but I will not be uploading it becasue I dont want people getting bad results in the real thing becasue of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭belinea06

what came up on the accounting does anyone know. i have a feelin published a/cs company final acs revalue club interpretation suspence stock and product costing. if anyone could tell me im right id like to know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Cremo wrote:
    i'm definite about the first question
    the pattern is so easy to predict it goes.

manufacturing (2008)
    sole trader (2007)
    company (this year)
    manufacturing (2005)
    company(2004)
    soletrader(2003)

my old teacher had given me a list that had such an obivious pattern on it, i can't find it now as i've probably burned it.
    this is for the leaving cert, not the mocks
    i got shafted as i hate doing the manufacturing ones but long behold it fecking came up last year. it's the reason i only got a B1.
    Why do i get the feeling i've got the same accounting teacher as you. You seem like one of last year's punters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

we were told interpretation a/cs, suspense a/cs, margianl costing, cash budgets and farm a/cs are coming up.....too bad i forgot to bring home my f**kin notes and the exams on monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

on the higher paper for accounting, we were told it could be sole trader, tabular, club a/cs

Advertisement