Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Remote and Powerpoint TV

• 28-01-2006 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to program a Sky remote to control a Powerpoint TV.

I can't find a code for Powerpoint TV's on any of the sites listing the various manufacturers.

Anyone know where to look? The model is NRPP028WS

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

SwampThing wrote:
    I'm trying to program a Sky remote to control a Powerpoint TV.

I can't find a code for Powerpoint TV's on any of the sites listing the various manufacturers.

Anyone know where to look? The model is NRPP028WS

Thanks.

It depends on what type of TV it is!
    If it's a CRT try codes for Philips and if its an LCD try Toshiba or Thomson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

why dont you try the "tv" then power button method till your tv switch's off

Make sure your TV is on at this stage
    • put your remote into tv mode (press the tv button)
    • hold down select and the red button together, untill the red light blinks twice
    • then press tv then power repeatedly untill the tv switch's off
    • when that happens press select
    Your remote is now setup for your tv, dont be alarmed if it still doesnt happen after a minute of trying, our tv in the bedroom took a lot of try's untill it happened
    ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

For a 28" Widescreen Powerpoint, try codes for Beko, Goodmans, Alba and Philips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

Thanks lads, I'll try that and let you know.

Advertisement