Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regulator Service

• 28-01-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi All,

Who services Aqualung in Ireland, Im looking for some place decent that doest a proper service with flow test as well!

Im starting to get itichy feet, the weather is good, and my regs due a service :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

<snip> Removed at User's request

E.P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Cheers! What are Flagship Scuba like for regulator services in general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

Did you try Richard in Aquaholics? www.aquaholics.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭Moanin

I have been getting my aqualung octopus serviced with The Great Outdoors in Dublin for the past couple of years.Had no problems so far....

<snip> Again at User's request

E.P.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Scania

My friends and I have had big problems with reg service with both Flagship and Great Outdoors.

Jobs have come back undone and freeflowing. We even found sand inside the regs.

I have complained many times to CFT and asked them to try to implement some form of standard, but no luck so far.

Scania wrote:
    I have complained many times to CFT and asked them to try to implement some form of standard, but no luck so far.

I dont think you'll get any satisfaction, CFT seem to be pulling out of all that recently, even the cylinder testing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Scania wrote:
    My friends and I have had big problems with reg service with both Flagship and Great Outdoors.

Jobs have come back undone and freeflowing. We even found sand inside the regs.

Well i do that a few regs come back freeflowing, thats because they dont flow test them, they just just replace parts put it back together and ship it to you, I want a place that does the whole check flow and all, as for the sand!? Ouch!

Advertisement