Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When Totti met Big Dave and Gene

• 28-01-2006 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/

Interesting video if only for the bandaging around Batista which was even before he got injured the 2nd time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, Snitsky leggin it in for no reason. Simon Dean kept a safe distance away. They look so awkward at the start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

That's their life. Imagine no matter where you turn at any time of the day or night there's someone wanting your picture, or autograph, or comments... it would drive me insane. I don't know how these guys don't snap more often than they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

jerryadams wrote:
    That's their life. Imagine no matter where you turn at any time of the day or night there's someone wanting your picture, or autograph, or comments... it would drive me insane. I don't know how these guys don't snap more often than they do.

I'm sure the money and women helps a great deal. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

It says ex-Italy national team football legend on the WWE website. He hasn't retired from International football. Maybe they are just alluding that he's not a legend anymore!

By the way, the fan with the kid on his shoulders is another footballer - Lazio keeper Matteo Sereni. Pointless info I know, but I recognised him and thought I'd share it with everyone.

You can see how uncomfortable they are, especially when they can't converse with foreign fans. It reminded me of going to the zoo! You don't talk with the animals you just look and smile at them and take pictures. I wonder do the WWE superstars feel like zoo animals at times like that?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

that i must say was probably the uncomfortable video i've seen... damn you gotta feel sorry for those guys especially when there in a country where they dont understand the language....

• Advertisement
Advertisement