Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greetings from Charleville

• 28-01-2006 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭

Mark and I are down here at the moment... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Go on, catch us a ghost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Anything good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

It's friggin cold! *breathes out icecubes* At this rate, we'll catch us a bloody cold, let alone a ghost!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ye could go to Prague for a weekend and ride some Czech birds.

Probably even more cold at the moment though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Kernel wrote:

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Kernel wrote:

Kernel banned for 1 week for spamming the forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thanks for that.

Anyway it wasnt really an investigation, more of a PR exercise. Laying some ground work for investigations in the future.
    I did snap off a few photos ... maybe 100 or so digital or so and about 30 film shots. As soon as i look at them i'll let you all know what shows up.

We had some noises which were weird and foot steps, but like i said didnt put too much effort in as it was freezing!

Poor Kennett spend Sunday night there too ...... and i havent heard from him since!!

6th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Don't worry, I'm still alive! Had to do a few tours yesterday and all... did about 5 in the course of 2.5 hours or so, one after the other. Ended up falling asleep at 5pm yesterday, getting up at intermittant times. Did a lone vigil about 5am-6am in the morning, got a few interesting photos too, and I also heard thefootsyeps last night, and although the door was open all night, no one - or nothing - was in the room with me... well, what I could see anyway! I'll have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday before I can check out those photos properly.

I also lit my first fire today as well, but suffice to say it didn't last very long... I'm crap at fires, lol. I'll be heading back into Dublin at about 14:40, meaning I'll be back at about ten to 4. Still though, despite the fact it was freezing cold last night - marked by the fact that I was under at least 6 covers - it was a pretty good night. Seems the spirits were hiding in the upperlevels, mind... which is one of the areas we didn't check because it was too freezing.

And like Mark said, it was more a PR exercise and helping out as opposed to an actual investigation... though we did do a mini one, but again, like Mark said, we didn't put ourselves into it because it was too cold! There was some interesting activity all the same, even if it was few and far between...

I'll be announcing a few things when I get back to London, so keep an eye on the forum over the next few days...

Advertisement