Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Avensis

Options
  • 28-01-2006 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking at buying a 2001 Toyota Avensis D4D Aura with 75K mileage on it. It is under NCT for another year and a half. I know the owner well and thus I know he had very little trouble with this car. He is looking for 10K. Is that a fair price? By the way, I don't know too much about cars.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

10 sounds fair if it's straight (please ignore carzone on this one) bear in mind you won't get a warranty though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭MrWenger1982

Yeah I was aware of that. Thanks Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

those old shape D-4D avensis's are brilliant, engine not as smooth as the old 2.0 TD, but 116bhp goes a long way in a car as light as this.

best of luck if you go for it

Advertisement