Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Course

• 28-01-2006 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Heya all,
    I currently work for Hewlitt Packard and I wanna go back to college. Does anyone know if UCD does evening courses? I was looking on the website but i couldnt find any information about it. I then tried ringing but I got a answer machine.

I am looking to study Computer engineering or something along the IT line.

Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There are night courses for mature students. Here are some links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

well im 20 like i wouldnt be able to go in as a mature student

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Trinity has a computer science type course in the evenings. Haven't heard of any UCD ones but I'm not a student there so wouldn't be 100% sure, however I have spent an obscene amount of time researching every possible option open to me in a similar area to yourself.

just got in touch with someone from ucd, they do some sort of parttime course.

www.ucd.ie/adulted

looks interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

You could also have a look at the BA Evening course at UCD.
    However, similar to the Adult Education courses at UCD they don't do Computer Science courses.

• Advertisement

Thats cool,
    What kind of job can you get from doing a BA in arts?

Advertisement