Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplayer Tournaments?

Options
  • 28-01-2006 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

I'm new to the game, only ever played it in passing in friends houses but finally got PES5 for PC.

Something I always did in FIFA was start a two player league with my brother. We'd choose a team each and then play through our matches with him controlling whoever my opposition are and vice versa. However in Pro Evo this doesn't seem to be allowed, it simply forces us to take turns at one player matches.

Am I missing something or are we just stuck playing endless friendlies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Hey.
    Good choice to go with PES5 on the PC... it's a dream to play, especially when you download all the real kits / stadia / balls etc...
    Post here if you've any issues or want more info.

Multiplayer is available - on the League setup screen, you'll see the option:
    "Number of players".
    Just change this to reflect the numer of human controlled teams you want.

Happy playing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I saw that but it's not really what I want (unless I'm being stupid...)

It is two player and I pick Villa and he picks Liverpool(have already downloaded the patches :) ).

But say on day one you have Villa v Everton and Liverpool v Newcastle, the game gets me to play the first match and him to play the second. What I want is for him to control Everton and play against me in the first match, and me to do the same as Newcastle in the second. I always thought playing that way was interesting because we developed our own teams while also trying out others and it was more meaningful than friendlies.

Thanks for the welcome by the way, I'm getting on okay so far, theres tons of controls to remember but getting the basics and I'm starting to at least get shots on target against the computer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

oops.. I read it wrong.

The only way to get around it is by pressing start once your match starts.
    Once in-game menu pops up, go to "Player Settings".
    Now, he can move the cursor to the oppositions side and can take ya on.

Just repeat for each game :)

by the way, www.pesmoves.com is a great sites to find out more moves ;)

Advertisement